JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Shoot it or not?

• Heck yes, it's ammo . . . .

Votes: 26 89.7%
  • Heck no, what if . . . . . ?

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
I'd send them....especially in a revolver.

Now, I don't know if I would have done this....but I was impressed.

Explication of my post #40 above -

Operating under the CIP LAWS here in most of Europe and a few other nations - most of whom make ammunition - there is NO 'blemished' ammunition offered for sale. If it fails the QC it is unceremoniously destroyed so as not be make its way to the commercial market.

Brass sold by any of the big manufacturers are usually cosmetic. Dark spots, very small dimples Any time they do a QC check if a certain number come back imperfect they will pull the batch and sell them as seconds. Those little dents in the case you can knock them out from the inside with 50-60,000 psi. Load'em up. I've loaded thousands like that. I've shot thousands with spilt necks. I don't load a split neck but if it splits on the seat I stripe it and color the base with a black sharpie. That way I don,t end up with it in my next run. But the chamber on you firearm is what takes the pressure not the brass. Hence the fire form the brass to you chamber.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top