JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Hammond
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Want to trade 200 rounds Tulammo 9mm 115 gr. FMJ Steel Case for new 9mm dies prefer Hornady but am also interested in RCBS dies. Thanks For Looking.

tul.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a Hornady titanium nitride 3 die set, I'd sell to you, if you're interested. Hammond would be a heck of a drive for me to go get ammo, though! I would sell the die set for $50 plus whatever the actual shipping is. Full disclosure: I bought this as my first die set, ever, and wasn't super happy with how it worked. Low round count, I would guess less than 200 rounds processed on this set. Some people seem to like them a lot. I switched to a combination of Lee dies, a Mighty decapper, and either a Lee seater, or a Redding one, depending on the projectile.

I have a Hornady titanium nitride 3 die set, I'd sell to you, if you're interested. Hammond would be a heck of a drive for me to go get ammo, though! I would sell the die set for $50 plus whatever the actual shipping is. Full disclosure: I bought this as my first die set, ever, and wasn't super happy with how it worked. Low round count, I would guess less than 200 rounds processed on this set. Some people seem to like them a lot. I switched to a combination of Lee dies, a Mighty decapper, and either a Lee seater, or a Redding one, depending on the projectile.

Thank you for the offer but I am really only interested in a new die set.

Is the hornady dies avaialble. Im interested in buying them

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.