JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for the site suggestion. I just checked it out and can't seem to locate the search box on mobile. I put my phone in desktop mode and the search box briefly shows up but then disappears.

Here is desktop view.

View attachment 1275659

Here is mobile view.

View attachment 1275658

Here is desktop view before I click on search box field.
I tried clicking on offerup logo and that brought up the search box in mobile.

Need tech help. I signed up for an offer up account. They wanted to verify my phone number by sending a code via text message. I made many attempts to have them send me the code for verification and although it says they sent it, I never received it. I went ahead and tried it with my wife's phone number and she got the code right away. Something is wrong with my phone number and that may be the cause of the facebook account denial as well. Any ideas what may be causing this? I can receive other text messages just fine.

Last Edited:
Maybe an Intervention?
A sign from a Higher Power?
Luck?

:D JK

Probably need your Tech Details, Phone & Software in use.

Edit to Add something more useful: I usually start be restarting the device. Update to latest software. Cycle the cellular on-off-on. Turn the Wi-Fi connection off so that the phone uses cellular to push the information. Allow location services.

Last Edited:
Thanks for the site suggestion. I just checked it out and can't seem to locate the search box on mobile. I put my phone in desktop mode and the search box briefly shows up but then disappears.

Here is desktop view.

View attachment 1275659

Here is mobile view.

View attachment 1275658

Here is desktop view before I click on search box field.
Try finding it via the app. I have noticed it doesnt run great on desktops, as I think its primarily coded/made for smart phones. Hunt down your App store app, my android looks like this: From there you can search for the actual OfferUp App. That might help.

20220913_185913.jpg 20220913_185945.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads