JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just a heads up guys, our Facebook page was "unpublished" yesterday morning by Facebook for, "the unauthorized sale of firearms or explosives." We've initiated an appeal to Facebook as their Terms of Service clearly state that licensed dealers are allowed to operate on the site. For now though, our page remains down.

They have very recently changed their policy on "firearms sales on FB" - whatever that means.

However, I don't think that means that they can take down your page just because you are a firearms dealer if you don't advertise guns for sale there. It probably depends on what was on your page.

Hopefully they will grant your appeal. It's unfortunate though that businesses have to use sites like Facebook, whose management goes out of its way to go after gun owners. If it's really necessary to have social media sites, I just wish some folks that have a healthy respect for the 2nd amendment would find a way to make their own and knock FB out of business.

Good luck in your appeal.

We are relocating our group hopefully before the close it down they sure did this fast as they just gave that notice a few days ago of shutting sale sites down that are not FFL's.
They said they are doing it based on member reports so we know if it happens its a anti in our group.

We are relocating our group hopefully before the close it down they sure did this fast as they just gave that notice a few days ago of shutting sale sites down that are not FFL's.
They said they are doing it based on member reports so we know if it happens its a anti in our group.
Or an anti joins just to wreck havoc.

That's why I was confused when our page got shut down, we ARE a licensed dealer. IMO, this goes to show the true colors that it's not about "making sure bad guys don't get guns." We are federally required to run background checks. This is about the left's war on banning guns in the US.

Can we add a long range sub forum here? I foresee long range shooters of Oregon getting axed.

That's why I was confused when our page got shut down, we ARE a licensed dealer. IMO, this goes to show the true colors that it's not about "making sure bad guys don't get guns." We are federally required to run background checks. This is about the left's war on banning guns in the US.

I'd be willing to bet that FB's approach on this is to shut everyone down, regardless of who they are, and make them prove they're licensed, this costing the business time, money and potential sales. I seriously doubt they are analyzing pages to see who to shut down. I agree this is part of their war against guns.

It would really be nice if people and businesses didn't have to rely so heavily on anti-gun enterprises like FB, YT, Google and others. Unfortunately, it seems people with the money and know how to create social networks like these, and are also pro-gun, simply don't invest their efforts in social media. Too bad too, because there is big money to be made.

th?id=OIP.M587983e641e645941a071f4112ac62d6H0&pid=15.1.jpg

I would have to go look at their official notice but I recall its specifically saying it was taretting groups that buy,sell and trade and " not " legitimate businesses. Let all remember just a few weeks ago Hickcock45 had his Youtube shut down for awhile its back up but all this is not simply a accident this is a test run, how much you want to bet many groups like Heirs of Patrick Henry , and the many many many Oregon patriot groups will be next. If Bundy is being called a Terrorist is not a small leap to call all of them Terrorist cells, I kid you not this may be a trial run at things ........ :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I would have to go look at their official notice but I recall its specifically saying it was taretting groups that buy,sell and trade and " not " legitimate businesses. Let all remember just a few weeks ago Hickcock45 had his Youtube shut down for awhile its back up but all this is not simply a accident this is a test run, how much you want to bet many groups like Heirs of Patrick Henry , and the many many many Oregon patriot groups will be next. If Bundy is being called a Terrorist is not a small leap to call all of them Terrorist cells, I kid you not this may be a trial run at things ........ :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I think there are ACTUAL terrorist groups that can/should be targeted on FB rather than any buy/sell/trade groups, but alas that's not part of the "agenda".....

They got our old group and hour ago, so done with FB have a new group away from them.
Was fast they are systematically wiping out groups.

You have no idea how little I care.
Oh I have an idea.
The good news is I am reading a few articles that apparently FB didn't realize that their stock would drop day after day since their notice. And are loosing advertising from clicks.
Its only been a few days but business researchers are saying this could start a sharp decline in Facebook as they take a stand to abuse firearms owner. I tend to care when I see a mulitbillion dollar antigun business taking it in the *** after shunning gun owners. ;) Maybe now you care a little more TOR ?:D

"This policing will be up to other Facebook users who will hopefully flag any conversations when it comes to a gun changing hands on Facebook."

So basically, antis are going around Facebook reporting any and all pages that have anything to do with firearms.

"This policing will be up to other Facebook users who will hopefully flag any conversations when it comes to a gun changing hands on Facebook."

So basically, antis are going around Facebook reporting any and all pages that have anything to do with firearms.

So I guess we should all post guns for sale so the sheep can waste all their time flagging us until we get banned [OMG].
Then just create a new account and do it it again. Just spell your name different for each new account. Or if you actually give 2 craps and think fb has a use or you actually use it, just create accounts to get banned with.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top