JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Really goes against the anti gunners statement"If it saves one life it's worth it". Safes aid in keeping guns where their supposed to be, out of the hands of kids and crooks. Suckerburg is a hypocrite. My wife an I deleted our FB accounts awhile back when it turned into "Dramabook"

Ban facecrook. Can't wait until they become the next myspace

Was going to say the same thing BAN Facebook.
It is a leftist POS site and is the most intrusive thing on the net.
I think anyone that lets their kids and family get on that damned website needs their brain analyzed for mercury and lead.
It leads to all your kids being watched by pedophiles and perverts and causes trouble for people to a ridiculous level, and now they have the guts to ban gun related stuff. $^$@$%$)&( ..... them should be everyone's reaction to anything on that site.

Your title is very misleading Facebook refused to sell ADs to Hyatt Guns. That's is very different then Banning the SALE of Gun Safes etc.

I am on facebook I currently belong to 8 different gun buying selling and trading pages all are very active and except for two that recently got into some sort of screaming fit and most likely the admins of the group took the site down it has been business as usual.

I fail to see where the fire is?

Was going to say the same thing BAN Facebook.
It is a leftist POS site and is the most intrusive thing on the net.
I think anyone that lets their kids and family get on that damned website needs their brain analyzed for mercury and lead.
It leads to all your kids being watched by pedophiles and perverts and causes trouble for people to a ridiculous level, and now they have the guts to ban gun related stuff. $^$@$%$)&( ..... them should be everyone's reaction to anything on that site.

You obviously have little if any clue what your talking about. Are you on Facebook?
Or are you talking about something you know little about? Like the goobers that write gun laws not owning firearms and having no clue about them.

Visit the NRA page on Facebook.

They are not the only one, actually every dam pro gun org and most dealers use that damned site.
In truth they should all ban the site altogether. It has enough pedophiles out there to support it (sickBturds)
Definitely keep your kids off of it. I won't even open that site up on my comp. Anything with their address on it is immediately trashed. I refuse to communicate with anyone that is on there. They always send me their facebook page and it goes circular file, and a message sent to not invite us there anymore. Also never view any dealer pages that are set up there either.
If they can't do a normal website, they can get someone else as a customer. No I do not even view the NRA page there if that was your next question.

You obviously have little if any clue what your talking about. Are you on Facebook?
Or are you talking about something you know little about? Like the goobers that write gun laws not owning firearms and having no clue about them.

I know enough about it and what has happened to friends and relatives on it, that I won't touch the damned thing. Never will. And yes I have been there, and played hell getting totally off that trash site.

https://www.google.com/search?num=100&lr=&as_qdr=all&q=low+or+no+salt+fish+and+meat+recipies&oq=low+or+no+salt+fish+and+meat+recipies&gs_l=serp.12...40192.69795.0.75960.37.36.0.1.1.0.274.5485.1j31j2.34.0....0...1c.1.48.serp..6.31.4844.gmrwsposvce#num=100&as_qdr=all&q=pedophiles+and+facebook

Enjoy the reading.............

That's why I have NEVER had account period. Zuckerfcer is a thief riped off one of the main developers that built it to get what he has. One day his billions will be gone because it's all in his own stolen stock.
Stacy

This reminds me of a similar inability to perform critical thinking that's been exhibited on eBay.

The eBay rules prohibit selling of ivory or ivory products, presumably to preserve ivory-bearing animals and protect them from poachers. Fine, no argument there.

But:

eBay will not allow you to sell anything made with wooly mammoth ivory.

The wooly mammoth has been extinct for tens of thousands of years, yet... it's ivory, so it's no sale, G.I.

Therefore: if a gun lock or a gun safe has the word gun in it, it's prohibited from being advertised. It's a new version of stupid: the smug arrogance of arbitrary intransigence.

What's this Facebook thing I keep hearing about?

Only the easiest place to stalk former girlfriends/spouses/neighbors, the place to hook up with old school mates you may or may not have lusted over who wouldn't give you the time of day then, but who themselves have turned into 3rd string cellulite riddlef rough ridden rotters. You'll also be bombarded with stupid cat videos, "requests" to play retarded games that mine all of your personal meta data and send it off to Russian hackers, NSA data collection banks, and Nigerian royalty. It's the electronic version of Cheers, if Cheers was only filled with chain smoking STD dispensaries, pedophiles, and craaaaaaaaazy. Normal people might stop in once in a while, say high, have a drink, and GTFO. They lure you in with the promise of making friends, reconnecting with people from your past, making business contacts - then they suck away hours, days, weeks, or years of your life until one day you quite cold turkey and say "WTF happened to me?"

And there are copy cats - of course facebook itself was essentially a copy cat idea itself. MySpace was the first place to make it truly easy to do all of the above - but it was soon too poplated with 12-15 year olds making sparkly pages full of animated gifs, "Selfie" shots taken in bathroom mirrors (sometimes with visible poop still in the toilet next to the picture taker) and cat videos. Facebook tried being the cool cousin - and succeeded. Then there's Google+ - they couldn't buy Facebook so came up with a lamer, harder to use version that no one likes - kind of like Internet Explorer vs Netscape Navigator (and all successors to come) - so because no one liked Google+, but Google wants total information domination, they force you into it a little bit at a time if you have an Android phone, a Gmail account, or a YouTube account. Then there are social media sites for the ADD crowd - Twitter, where you may only share your thoughts in 120 characters or less. This is the site for people to share wonderful thoughts such as "I'm pooping" "I just pooped" or "Man I've gotta poop". Then there is InstaGram - Twitter for the illiterate crowd - it's all about the pictures. I'll leave it up to your imagination the types of pictures one may find there. But Google+ still sucks the most to use, and Facebook sucks the most life and meta-data out of you.

Google+ was so lame that even the Nigerian royalty didn't bother with it much, and it's too anoying and difficult to use for the STD-spreading crowd to dig (takes too much time away from applying ointment or spreadin' the herp) and the poor over-worked "Social Media" guy at most companies has enough of a headache trying to keep up with Facebook, Twit-ter, etc.

Facebook will also socially engineer you, trying to steer your voting decisions, your purchasing decisions, your love life, your intrapersonal relationships, and f with your mental health in the name of "social experiments" - they manipulate your input and stimuli then watch as you rant angrily about something, or fawn over someone, or rave about your new Whiz Bang Gizmo that 1,000,001 of your closest friends also bought because they bombarded you with adverts for it. They will change their interface every few months, update crap without telling you, and reset your security settings so that after you've blocked your ex wife/girlfriend/mother/secret lover from contacting you, your friends, scribbling on your "wall" or otherwise making a bother of themselves to you - you have to do it all over again because they felt like f'ing with you again. And really, you neeeeeded the crazy back in your life for 16 hours, right?

But all the cool kids are still doing it...

Interesting the only people on my Facebook page are the people I chose to talk to. Granted I get my friends and families opinions on stuff. No different then being at Thanksgiving dinner. As to what you guys are experiencing I can only say. You need to take better control and not friend everyone that comes along. Gee's

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top