JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
‘The face of liberal tolerance and gun control’ in Seattle, says OC citizen

Spanaway resident Steve Coffman was waiting for a bus in downtown Seattle yesterday afternoon, minding his own business, leaning against a wall listening to music and answering e-mail when he was verbally accosted by a man who – according to Coffman’s account published on the WaGuns forum – challenged his manhood, insulted him and otherwise tried to provoke him.

<broken link removed>

Link no workie! Temporary glitch?

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

No work for me. Cyber lib hackers, no doubt. It's turning in to a bloody Spanish Inquisition of the right. Sad when you have to think about whose looking besides your friends on FB when you Like something. :angry::angry:

Brutus out

"one is compelled to wonder about the stability of somebody who aggressively approaches a visibly armed man and tries to start an argument."

This is true...

just goes to show that even the people who want to ban guns know that gun owners arent even a threat to society. makes you wonder what they could possibly gain by success.

"Coffman passed a background check to get his CPL. He passed a background check when he bought his handgun. Maybe it's the other guy we ought to worry about." (DAVE WORKMAN)

Yup!

Looks like the guy who was OCing got the attention he wanted so he could go back and post it to his Internet buddies.

A giant cowboy revolver is not exactly discreet. I think he hit the attention-ho lottery!

Not everybody has tiny hands.

This is true! To be completely honest I'm more than a little jealous.

One of the coolest things I remember about my first trip to Arizona was all the OC of the SA revolvers. From the dude in the coffee shop who looked like he was playing Halloween dressup, to the biker on the freeway. It really was cool looking.

I recently got a Ruger Security-Six and have been looking for OWB holsters to start open carrying, just to give it a try. If you are going to OC, why not use a cool gun?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top