Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Face Audio Power Amplifier

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by 9k3m, Mar 27, 2009.

1. 9k3m

9k3m Purtlund New Member

Hate to do this, but my new apartment forces me to dump some of my home audio gear.

http://www.faceaudio.com/product3,1.html

I have two practially brand new Face F250TS power amplifiers I was using to drive my sub arrays, both are only about 6 months old and have a ton of power. They also look very good for "pro" amplifiers. Designed to be used in touring applications, but they have also been very well recieved for home theater, and sound way out of their league. Both look brand new, never racked, only have had their rubber feet installed and hooked up, not really touched since.

New these amps are over $600, list is over $800, I am looking to get $450 each, plus shipping if requested. Trades and offers will be considered. I am open to trades for all sorts of firearm-related goodies, ammo, ect.

Full specs at the face audio website. Included is the factory heavy-gauge power cable, ships in the original factory box and shipping carton.