JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Geissele
City
Clackamas
State
Oregon
Bought this builders box this past Black Friday but never put it together. Comes with F1 Firearms UDR-15 gen 2 80% lower and P80 jig and drill bits (everything but the drill), 13.7" S7M Handguard, UDR-15 Gen II upper receiver, F1 firearms skeletonized grip with finger grooves, and F1 skeletonized foregrip. All pieces are machined aluminum and have a raw finish. Ready for cerakote. Selling for $385.

I am located in Clackamas. Will meet within reason. Face 2 Face transaction only.

IMG_0162 2.JPG IMG_6271.JPG IMG_4767 2.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Bought this builders box this past Black Friday but never put it together. Comes with F1 Firearms UDR-15 gen 2 80% lower and P80 jig and drill bits (everything but the drill), 13.7" S7M Handguard, UDR-15 Gen II upper receiver, F1 firearms skeletonized grip with finger grooves, and F1 skeletonized foregrip. All pieces are machined aluminum and have a raw finish. Ready for cerakote. Selling for $385.

Also selling a brand new in box Geissele G2S Trigger that was going to be used for this build. $125 for the trigger. I can make you a deal if you buy both.

I am located in Clackamas. Will meet within reason. Face 2 Face transaction preferred, but will ship

View attachment 614577 View attachment 614579 View attachment 614581

Welcome to NWFA. :)

Hello! I noticed your post from last month and wondered if you were still selling the build kit. I appreciate it.

Many thanks,

Brian

Hi Brian,

I am still selling the kit. However, the trigger is sold. I will PM you my number. I forget to log in here and just noticed your message.

Thanks

Tom

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top