JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$290
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Scappoose
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Approximately 2,425 projectiles.

Trade for Small pistol primers, Small rifle primers, H335 or 9mm brass.

FTF or shipping on buyers dime.

B88B71E9-DBA8-4CC8-A59A-0E2990D9431F.jpeg A47A9E9D-6F27-4E28-9CAE-42F4FD5A37DF.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I believe your units are mistaken; I was always taught the f-ton was metric and is properly expressed as:

"Metric f—- ton."

This is in distinct to the Rat CH, which is widely known to be a non-metric, standard measurement.

These were both units I learned as a wee tike in the 70s from my uncle, who was in fact an aeronautical engineer and USAF pilot. However, the units tended to be used in relationship to maintenance on European motorcycles (Triumph, etc.) in frustration.

I believe your units are mistaken; I was always taught the f-ton was metric and is properly expressed as:

"Metric f—- ton."

This is in distinct to the Rat CH, which is widely known to be a non-metric, standard measurement.

These were both units I learned as a wee tike in the 70s from my uncle, who was in fact an aeronautical engineer and USAF pilot. However, the units tended to be used in relationship to maintenance on European motorcycles (Triumph, etc.) in frustration.
😂 haha. Updated to reflect accurately. Thank you.

😂 haha. Updated to reflect accurately. Thank you.
LoL, props to you. I love a person with a sense of humor. ;)

Let's just hope no one figures out what the engineering "CH" unit is, and bans the thread. My bad.

Honestly though, I have so much unloaded .45acp else I'd be into this deal.

In compensation for disturbing your thread, I'll add this for beginning reloaders:

This style bullet will work fine in any .45. You load the meplat of the SWC to a length that replicates the curve on a ball round. You can load these to work with GI magazines, narrow-mouth barrels, and even match sized chambers with a little effort and a full-length resizing die in the last station on your press. Don't pass by this deal just because you don't think your gun will feed them. Up your reloading game. ;)

Last Edited:
LoL, props to you. I love a person with a sense of humor. ;)

Let's just hope no one figures out what the engineering "CH" unit is, and bans the thread. My bad.

Honestly though, I have so much unloaded .45acp else I'd be into this deal.

In compensation for disturbing your thread, I'll add this for beginning reloaders:

This style bullet will work fine in any .45. You load the meplat of the SWC to a length that replicates the curve on a ball round. You can load these to work with GI magazines, narrow-mouth barrels, and even match sized chambers with a little effort and a full-length resizing die in the last station on your press. Don't pass by this deal just because you don't think your gun will feed them. Up your reloading game. ;)
I always thought it was Red C. Hair.😂

What do you know about these bullets? How long have you had them, where did they come from. manufacturer etc. Thanks

Wayne

@sojerguy not much. A week. My family. I do not know manufacturer.

They were in bags of I think of 500 (and some were loose), so I assume they were purchased from a manufacturer initially.

I'm seriously confused. I don't get the verbiage. Are you guys low key making fun of me for asking price or quality? Or is this all just fun?

I feel like it might be like the arkaboss threads. No disrespect to him btw, he's a thoughtful and curious gentlemen and I've had nothing but great interactions with him. But folks don't dig his forum posts for some reason. I have to give it to him for creativity and sharing his thoughts. If his ffl would give me deals like his last post I read, I wouldn't share it with anyone.

LoL, all fun (and good fun). I sent you a pm and my email. ;) You started the fun with the "f-ton" title. So it's all fun from your smart start, not at your expense.

We all thank you and are not belittling you; sorry if that was implied as it was not intended by me or the other participants, @saxon @drstrangelove etc.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top