JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is a SC-built, CRF Winchester Model 70 Extreme Weather in .308 Winchester. The gun is approximately three months old.

Has 40 rounds down the tube and looks new.

Groups Hornady Superformance AMAX 168gr at 0.6 - 0.75". Groups Federal Blue Box 150gr at 0.5". Comes with box and paperwork.

Price: $885 which includes Talley Lightweight Low rings and shipping to your FFL within the US. If PayPal is chosen we split the fees. I'll take $845 FTF.

Contact via PM or email: seattlesetters (at) gmail (dot) com

First "I'll take it!" gets this outstanding CRF Model 70.

I can take pix but it looks just like a new rifle you'd find on the Winchester website. No need to eat up the forum's bandwidth.

For sale is a SC-built, CRF Winchester Model 70 Extreme Weather in .308 Winchester. The gun is approximately three months old.

Has 40 rounds down the tube and looks new.

Groups Hornady Superformance AMAX 168gr at 0.6 - 0.75". Groups Federal Blue Box 150gr at 0.5". Comes with box and paperwork.

Price: $885 which includes Talley Lightweight Low rings and shipping to your FFL within the US. If PayPal is chosen we split the fees. I'll take $845 FTF.

Contact via PM or email: seattlesetters (at) gmail (dot) com

First "I'll take it!" gets this outstanding CRF Model 70.

I can take pix but it looks just like a new rifle you'd find on the Winchester website. No need to eat up the forum's bandwidth.

I am interested in you rifle I have been looking at Remington 700's but I have been lead to believe this would be a comprable rifle. Would it be possible for you to send me its specs as well as some photos it would be very much appreciated. I'll also send you a email but my email is [email protected].

Thanks,
Erik

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.