JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Beavercreek Armory just opened a new range and they rent full autos- so you might try there. I don't think it's very cheap to shoot there though, but I haven't been.

good luck!

PS They are in Hillsboro

Last Edited:
Kitsap Rifle & Revolver club. They had full auto demos from a vendor selling ammo.
Man, It was so good going full auto I had to change clothes.
Only 3 hours from Portland. If you can own it you can shoot it. Just let me know so i can bring a few mags of ammo.

Kitsap Rifle & Revolver club. They had full auto demos from a vendor selling ammo.
Man, It was so good going full auto I had to change clothes.
Only 3 hours from Portland. If you can own it you can shoot it. Just let me know so i can bring a few mags of ammo.

Civilian, non-dealer ownership of MGs is not legal in Washington state. If df662 wants a Portland area range, he'll need to stay in Oregon.

not according to RCW 9.41.190
(3) It shall be an affirmative defense to a prosecution brought under this section that the machine gun, short-barreled shotgun, or short-barreled rifle was acquired prior to July 1, 1994, and is possessed in compliance with federal law.

Basically if you owned it before 94 you should be good to go. However check with the County Sheriff fiirst.
If fact i will check with my attorney tomorrow to be sure.

You are right about portland being in Oregon.

not according to RCW 9.41.190

Basically if you owned it before 94 you should be good to go. However check with the County Sheriff fiirst.
If fact i will check with my attorney tomorrow to be sure.

You are right about portland being in Oregon.

Although I don't own any MGs acquired prior to July 1, 1994, I'd be interested if that would cover a MG from out of state. I haven't read the rest of the RCW, but that part doesn't make a distinction.
And that law needs to be changed.

Although I don't own any MGs acquired prior to July 1, 1994, I'd be interested if that would cover a MG from out of state. I haven't read the rest of the RCW, but that part doesn't make a distinction.
And that law needs to be changed.

Yes the law needs to be changed. and out of state concerns is why i said call the sheriff. I love machine guns. Often i play you tube vids of Mg firing to go to sleep.

RCW 9.41.190 contains the usual exemptions for dealers police and military. RCW 9.41.190: Unlawful firearms
The grandfather clause says;
(3) It shall be an affirmative defense to a prosecution brought under this section that the machine gun, short-barreled shotgun, or short-barreled rifle was acquired prior to July 1, 1994, and is possessed in compliance with federal law.
So the way I read it as long as you had it registered in your name before July 1, 1994, you can bring it into the state legally.

Ranb

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads