JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They are all basically the same gun and will use the same magazine.

The well blued one in my picture is one of them.
It's funny at the gun shows especially in Arizona that some dealers think the PA63 magazines will not fit but they will fit and and cycle just fine on all versions that are 9mmkurz and 9x17 Makarov.

Hungarian Weapons FegArmy FEG Pistols

The smaller version...
Hungarian Weapons - FegArmy FEG Pistols Those magazines WILL NOT FIT the larger brothers but they will fit the same ones in 9 Mak.

The SMC came in different setups and the import names changed around. The original importer Mr Kassnar himself who is the instigator of the Tavor bullpup being built here, gave a lengthy almost 5 page history of all the pistols ever imported to the states from Hungary. Sadly, his forum shut down and I was never able to copy it but from what I remember and from what I was told by factory reps when I visited Hungary this year. They are all the same.

I hope someone can help me, I'm desperate. I purchased an FEG AP-MBP .32acp and I see everyone online says the PA-63 magazines are compatible but I can't find them online in any caliber.

Also, if I do find some, is it the .380 PA-63 mags? A dealer I was on the phone with was refuting compatibility due to the 9mm PA-63 bullet size. I just need to know what exactly to buy and WHERE if anyone on here knows.

Thanks a million!

The 380 mags are the same as the 9mm Mak mags. I have had both at the same time, and the mags are interchangeable. The 32acp rounds fit in the 380/9mm Mak mags as well , but come out without much resistance , so a tiny bit of creative "lip bending " MIGHT be necessary. I've never tried them when I had an AP7. I have two left over 380/9mm Mak mags, if you want to email me, we could arrange something. These 7 round mags also fit the PMK-380 and FEG MkII 380 . KBI imported a lot of similar models.

I hope someone can help me, I'm desperate. I purchased an FEG AP-MBP .32acp and I see everyone online says the PA-63 magazines are compatible but I can't find them online in any caliber.

Also, if I do find some, is it the .380 PA-63 mags? A dealer I was on the phone with was refuting compatibility due to the 9mm PA-63 bullet size. I just need to know what exactly to buy and WHERE if anyone on here knows.

Thanks a million!
You may also try ebay, search for pa 63 magazines, they are not cheap though.

I shipped the OP 2 PA-63 mags thinking they will work with the 32acp , maybe with a tiny modification to the lips. The mags hold 32acp ammo, but seem to give up the ammo a little too easily. A little micro bending at the top of the mag MIGHT be in order. I've never used these mags in a AP-7, always had the right one, when I had the pistol.

Last Edited:
The only thing I'd add for all FEG blowback pistols is to remove the extractor and clean the spring recess regularly. If the spring and plunger get gunked up, they stop applying force on the extractor and the extractor can remove itself from the pistol and go by-by. Ask me how I know. Also, note that FEG extractors are basically unobtanium since about 2011.

Apologies for resurrecting such an old thread, but i was wondering if anyone here who has owned one of these pistols knows the correct way to install the ejector and ejector spring?

I recently bought one of these pistols from a pawn shop and the slide is marked FN belgium 7.65
but it is definately a FEG AP-7

As soon as i removed the slide the ejector ejected itself across the room and put it back on the frame and the pistol hand cycles and ejectors rounds but im not sure if i re-installed the ejector spring correctly

also the the slide one lock open after the last round has been ejected. I think i have the correct .32 cal magazine with 7 witness holes but im not 100% sure

pretty hard to find much info on these pistols so far. some info on the pa-63 9x18 but not much on the .32 AP-7

any help/info would be much appreciated!

pa-63sst2.jpg

Picture shows the spring starting to go in. Bottom of the "coat hanger" should lay inside the ejector recess, and the open side of the spring should face the back of the gun. When installing the assembly into the gun, jimmy the hook into the tiny slot under the barrel shroud cutout, as you get the ejector post into the hole, and you should be good to go.

Maybe you didn't put the ejector in right the first time, and that's why you had the slide lock problem. With the slide off, you can check slide lock function. Insert an empty magazine into the frame. The mag follower "ear" should be lifting up the ejector (which locks the slide). If you are not getting ejector interaction with the mag, slide lock will not work.

pa-63sst2.jpg

Thank you for the info, I will have to play around with the extractor when i get chance, I think you are correct about the mag follower 'ear' it does not seem to be engageing the ejector, perhaps if i try bending the ear out/in a little it might help?
the pistol only came with one magazine and it seems almost impossible to find extra magazines for sale
I guess i could try to use one of the 9x18 mags as a spare but even those are rare and quite expensive
I wanted to buy a spare ejector too but they also seem near impossible to find