JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$4000
Manufacturer
Saiga
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Bend
State
Oregon
To start, I'm not looking to sell this rifle for cash. I'm simply posting this in hopes of finding another gun that I would get more enjoyment out of.

This is a Russian 5.56 Saiga that was converted by Russian American Arms Company RAAC. This rifle includes H&K pattern front and rear sights, as well as an H&K style non reciprocating gas tube charging handle. It also has a Rifle Dynamics AR buffer tube stock adapter. It has a bullet guide bolted in to use surplus magazines, but can be removed to use commercial magazines.

It also has 2 Bulgarian circle 10 smoke tanker mags and like 5 galil magazines on top of 4 SG built in bullet guide magazines. Not all of the Bulgarian and galil mags have been fitted to the rifle yet.

What I am specifically looking for is an Arsenal SLR-104UR 5.45x39 "Krinkov" or a complete Russian or Bulgarian Krinkov parts kit. I am not interested in 556 or 762x39 Krinkovs at all.

Other possible trade interests: Tommy built T36C pistol, SVD tigr.

Screenshot_20220111-182525.png Screenshot_20220111-182451.png Screenshot_20220111-182434.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.