Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  1. Northwest Firearms

Northwest Firearms Pacific Northwest Site Maintenance

Extreme Products Discussion

2. Iceman04503

Iceman04503 Portland, or Active Member

I think ill go check out this place on fri. Ive been looking for a good tactical belt.

3. 19 Adam

19 Adam rural Clackamas County, Oregon Active Member

This place has the greatest customer service and low prices! It is not just for law enforcement or public safety but open to everyone. They have a good selection of holsters, tactical gear, lights, and other tactical gear. You can find a complete selection of tactical clothing including several boot manufactures.

It's easy to find on the corner of 122nd and Hwy 212/224.

Keep an eye out for the two "shop dogs" Daisy and Bowser the yellow labs.

4. fatamos33

fatamos33 Oregon Member

I love this place. They are always friendly and very helpful. I would recommend them to anybody.

5. macdougall29

macdougall29 Newberg, Oregon, United States Active Member

I highly recommend this shop for all of your needs, firearms, tactical, clothing, etc...:thumbup: If they don't have what you are looking for they will try and find it at the best price they can.

John & Angela are fantastic people and their staff is top notch! :winner:

6. extremeproducts

extremeproducts Clackamas, Oregon New Member

Thank you for the great comments. Though we are not perfect, we strive to take care of each of our customers and their needs. We take customer service very serious here and want each of our customers to feel as if we're their second home.

Tomorrow (Thursday, August 21, 2013) we will be serving up root beer floats to our customers who show up after 2pm until the ice cream is all gone. Thank you again for your support and loyalty. If you haven't been by, stop by and say Hi! We have new hours, M-F 10-7pm and closed sat, sun.. Please check us out on Facebook for some great deals and new products! :thumbup:

7. madmax

madmax woodburn Active Member

I've been shopping there for years. Super nice people. Typically I'm the only one there.