JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a TacSol AR-22 M4 upper for my LMT M4 rifle. How do you guys store your extra upper (s)? I would like to keep it in my safe & would prefer not to keep it stored bbl down in the corner. Do you use a gun sock or does someone sell a case for them?

In the box, in the safe.

That's funny, I had the same problem and it never dawned on me to put it in the box. I guess I had a real "Dee,dee,dee!!!" moment. Specially when I thought "this is a real nice, well thought out box" when I received the upper.:p

But, I also need a storage solution for my 9mm upper to.:huh:
Pockets for the mag block and mags might be nice to.

That's funny, I had the same problem and it never dawned on me to put it in the box. I guess I had a real "Dee,dee,dee!!!" moment. Specially when I thought "this is a real nice, well thought out box" when I received the upper.:p

But, I also need a storage solution for my 9mm upper to.:huh:
Pockets for the mag block and mags might be nice to.

Get a pelican case with the removable foam. They stack really well and are easy to label. That way when you want to go shooting, just grab the cases that you need.

I bought a LMT lower w/ SopMod for it at the last PDX show. I could not stand not having a complete LMT rifle, so I bought a LMT M4 upper and completed the rifle. I might pick up a cheap lower (DPMS, RRA, etc.) at the next show and complete a dedicated TacSol AR-22 M4 (again).

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top