JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know I've seen them before, but I am not having luck with Google-age. That and the Internet is being slow to me and the power keeps going in and out. Anyone know who made these?

(As to the why question: the wackiness, naturally.)

Don't recall ever seeing such a thing and can't find it googlewise either. I would speculate one could modify a Astra 400 magazine to pick up a couple extra rounds. Im presuming 9mm Largo. Hardly "extended" but more than standard.

I honestly do recall seeing some, but am not finding much via Google-Fu either. Maybe it was a "one off" someone made. And you are indeed correct: 9㎜ Largo. No big deal; I ordered a gaggle of standard mags for this funky little carbine. Muchas gracias mi amigo. :s0155:

I'm seeing several references to 1911 magazines fitting with little or no modification. Even some stating
that a 45 acp mag will work. 38 super or a 9mm without spacer might be better?

Triple K has the 6 round mags, but it might take an email to determine if they ever offered extended mags, or know of anyone who did.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top