JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I normally get there when the doors open on Friday. I don't like a lot of crowds and I get first pick of the items I'm looking for. Also when purchasing guns for the wife of myself there isn't such a long line waiting, waiting, waiting...

I normally have my shopping list already made when I go every other month....I get in and get out.

This is usually how the expo center show goes. i suggest picking which day you go based off of the category you belong in.

Friday -- this is the day that the people who know what they want come. they will try to haggle a little deal but know you have all weekend to sell it, so they usually just pay what is being asked as long as it is reasonable and then they leave.

Saturday -- this is the window shopping day. most people who come on Saturday are just interested in looking at everything, not really buying anything.

and Sunday -- this is the i want everything for nothing day. You will hear a lot of "you really don't want to take that back with you do you? how about i give you $5 for your $1000 gun."

of course not everyone who goes on specific days falls into these categories. It is just my observation from having a table at the shows. although before i had a table i would go on Saturday and buy because i couldn't get Friday off.

Anyone of the days is fine to go. If you are looking to buy something specific that might be rare, go on Friday. If what you want is common go Saturday. You might find a couple deals left from Friday. You can try to deal with some of the dealers on Sunday, if it is a slow show they might make some good deals to make some more money before the weekend is over. Just know there isn't a lot of markup room in the gun industry that's why you see all the prices about the same.

Either way enjoy the show and stop by and say hi. I usually sit in the say group of tables as cocktailer.

Is this shot going to be bigger than the one in Vancouver last weekend? My buddy was looking for something specific, and didn't find much. Also, is there any way he could purchase a pistol at an OR show as a WA resident?

Is this shot going to be bigger than the one in Vancouver last weekend? My buddy was looking for something specific, and didn't find much. Also, is there any way he could purchase a pistol at an OR show as a WA resident?

He can buy them there, but it has to be transferred through a WA dealer.

I spend all day (Monday after the show) doing transfers for WA guys that bought guns at the Portland show.

The Expo Gun show is 4 times larger than the Vancouver show.

I'll be there in the same island as Coctailer. If you need AR LPKs, BCGs, or lower receivers (stripped and complete) I will have them. Also have AR mags and a Saiga 7.62 underfolder. Swing by and say "hey".

Hope to see y'all there!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top