JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm thinking about going, I wasn't to impressed with the last Rose City show so I'm not sure, if so I'll be going to look at some shotguns and a 44/454, namely an 870 marine though I'm not expecting much, I might pick up a toy for the niece and nephew though. :)

I have gone to the last few, the shows are small the deals are near impossible to find and after the $9 to get in and the $8 for parking, you can get far better deals online..... I hate to say this as I used to love these shows, but they are not the same since the split....

i hit the vancouver gun show a couple weeks ago and that was the biggest waste ever. it was more like a flea market than a gun show. even the portland ones are lacking deals but at least vendors like Keith's put enough guns out to make it worth while if you're looking for a good fit. I dont know the history on this "split" but i guess i'll find out today.

I have gone to the last few, the shows are small the deals are near impossible to find and after the $9 to get in and the $8 for parking, you can get far better deals online..... I hate to say this as I used to love these shows, but they are not the same since the split....

I have to agree. I hate paying $8 parking and $9 admission just to leave with ammo that's only a couple dollars cheaper. I left with a few boxes of 9mm PMC Bronze for $10.50, and a few boxes of 9mm Speer Gold Dots (53614) for $23 just so I didn't feel like I wasted my time.

Unless you're looking for a large selection of new guns, are going to make lots of purchases, or buy in bulk, it's kind of a waste these days. Even then, you can usually find better deals online for just about anything imo. I go to support it and browse, but I almost always leave disappointed by the lack of variety. I'm also not a fan of the split or their schedules.

Yeah, I skipped the expo and went to Bi-mart and bought all their cheap ammo in .40s&w FMJ 180g, Blazer was on sale for 14.94 but I bought the 6 boxes they had and only paid 55 and change. Don't mind if I do....

Oh, so I found the receipt and they totally botched it, I guess I got lucky. I paid for 4 boxes at 13.97 each, which were labeled 14.94 which was down from 17.79. The receipt shows "AMMO *1N x4 @ 13.97" Haha, victory for random luck!

Grabbed a Benchmade 148000 OTF, TLR-1 and rail for my Beretta centurion. Along with HD ammo and reloading stuff. Oh a cool derringer for the old lady. IMG_20110319_204851.jpg

I met a few of the people from the forum at the show, bought a few things, including a complete upper and lower for an AR, some mags, exploding targets and some other odds and ends. I also got to do some business with some of the great vendors here on NWF...

NEVER AGAIN! The whole point was to get 1000 rounds of 7.62x39. Not a single vendor had any in stock. One said they were out of stock by 11:00 on a Saturday. Hate to say it, but if local business wants my money they better prepare. Guess I'll be buying online once again! I would have payed out the nose too!

Since the split the shows are much smaller that makes the $17 tough to swallow since the selection is way down. I used to go to the shows and have to fight off the urge to walk out with 2 or 3 new guns, now I walk out with ammo when I can fine it and that is it and as other members have stated, I could just do that locally. They should look for a smaller venue in the Oregon area that wont require the additional parking fees.. I really don't mind paying the entry fee, but that parking kills me...

Since the split the shows are much smaller that makes the $17 tough to swallow since the selection is way down. They should look for a smaller venue in the Oregon area that wont require the additional parking fees.. I really don't mind paying the entry fee, but that parking kills me...

I used to go to every show till metro had the side street posted no parking (it was cutting in to their outrageous parking fees)

You are right, it's time for them to find some place better than the Expo center, it's as bad as the convention center now (another metro racket) They need to get out of the city limits, like maybe the old greyhound track (they could probably get that for cheap) as long as metro doesn't find out about it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top