JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Gang, you're seeing history unfold, and fall apart...

Holder on offense as CBS reveals more damaging evidence

Attorney General Eric Holder today took the offensive in a battle of words with members of Congress and the press over what he knew and when he knew it regarding Operation Fast and Furious, and used the opportunity to press for more gun control initiatives.

<broken link removed>

From Holder's Letter to Congress:

Me thinks Congress needs to get rid of the existing tools, namely Holder and his ATF cronies, that are responsible for the guns flowing into Mexico in the first place.

This guy is mind-bogglingly arrogant.

From Holder's Letter to Congress:

Me thinks Congress needs to get rid of the existing tools, namely Holder and his ATF cronies, that are responsible for the guns flowing into Mexico in the first place.

This guy is mind-bogglingly arrogant.

And there it is...the real reason for Operation "Fast and Furious / Gunwalker" in the first place.

Proof that not all conspiracies are just theories...

Thanks for not letting this die, Dave. I'm sure if "unconventional media outlets" (like yourself) weren't pushing for this it never would have seen the light of day. The whistle blowers would have been shunned, the BP Agent killed would have never seen justice and these people would still be calling the shots. But now, we might actually see someone get slapped for causing this mess. They can call it whatever they want....ignornace or negligence. The fact of the matter is is that they got someone killed. A hero. Someone fighting a fight on the boarder, risking his life every day to protect this country.

Brian%20Terry%20Border%20Patrol.jpg
Brian Terry

We should never forget his name, for he made the ultimate sacrifice for his country. We should also never lose sight of how his death came to be- through the dissregard for human life in the sake of political gain. This is the true cost of the ATF's and Eric Holder's failure. No matter how much they try to disguise it, blame others or claim to be not at fault. Terry's blood is on their hands and they should be punished for it. The fact that the mainstream media hasn't picked up on this is a disgrace...it's just as bad as propaganda posting (using Terry's name to push for a new law [i.e. making the Southern Boarder states report two or more rifle purchases!]).

All of this makes me sick to my stomach, especially when I served my country. To know that people's safety was weighted for political gain- then when someone actually died from their own doing- now they're trying to benefit from it? They should be hung from the rafters at dawn.

I think this F&F stuff is just the tip of the spear they want to drive through the heart of this country. They want crisis and collapse. If this hadn't been exposed that sleezy Mexican president would be back soon whining about our guns being in Mexico. Between the drug thugs and the Chicago thugs there is a lot of cleaning to be done.

Uhhhh... hey, DOPEY (Mr. Holder)!! ALL of those "straw purchases" happened because the ATF (i.e YOU Mr. Holder) told the FFL's to go ahead with the transaction, which NEVER would have occurred in the first place because the FFL's flagged them to begin with... PROOF the system in place to prevent this sort of thing WORKS!!

Nice try on making it look like it was CONGRESS' fault, you slimy schmuck you! :s0155:

Uhhhh... hey, DOPEY (Mr. Holder)!! ALL of those "straw purchases" happened because the ATF (i.e YOU Mr. Holder) told the FFL's to go ahead with the transaction, which NEVER would have occurred in the first place because the FFL's flagged them to begin with... PROOF the system in place to prevent this sort of thing WORKS!!

Nice try on making it look like it was CONGRESS' fault, you slimy schmuck you! :s0155:

Exactly. No FFL in the United States is going to willingly sell hundreds of rifles to someone that they think is a straw buyer because they don't want be the sitting in court as a defendant. Even the greediest FFL doesn't want to even be associated with possible illegal activity because they know what will happen to them and their business. Therefore, they called the ATF. Warned them that the guns were probably being purchased by a straw buyer. But that isn't good enough for the ATF or Eric Holder...they want it required to declare firearms to the ATF. Solution? Let thousands of guns walk, then when they come up in crimes you can come back and blame the FFLs.

Makes me sick to my stomach. Makes me wonder what other atrocities our government has done.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top