JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have 10 11 MRE's all from one case, I threw the box away and stashed these in my packs in the garage. I would say average temp stored at about 70 deg F. These were manufactured in 2002 based on the menu. One was opened for inventory, but not used and placed back in original pouch. If this is of any trade value to anyone, let me know what you would like to swap.
menu items: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 20, 22, 23, 24, and now number 21.

MRE's dont have expiration dates. Only dates of manufacture. They are said to last up to 10 years, but nothing I have found says they cant last longer. With any preserved food, the condition of the packaging and how they were stored are key. If a canned food item is "bulging", that means bacteria has been at work inside and is off gassing. Same with a glass canning jar lids, and MRE plastic pouches.

MRE's dont have expiration dates. Only dates of manufacture. They are said to last up to 10 years, but nothing I have found says they cant last longer. With any preserved food, the condition of the packaging and how they were stored are key. If a canned food item is "bulging", that means bacteria has been at work inside and is off gassing. Same with a glass canning jar lids, and MRE plastic pouches.

Well that what I thought, but the thread title says "expired" so thought I would ask. Thanks

Right, I figure, since they are 10 years old, and Ive gone Vegan (yes VEGAN, not as in tree hugging, save the wolves and baby seals vegan, but vegan for health and biblical reasons), I wont have a use for them. I thought I would offer them up for any trade suggestions.

......and I was going to offer to trade a baby seal club for them.

I could use them for camping this summer - idk what you'd want for them though.

Well, with something like this, the value will vary by individual. So, Im relying on the party who has interest to trade me something they think is equal to the value they will receive by having the MRE's. Im open to shipping if the interested party will either; pay for shipping, or offer additional trade value to make up for shipping costs.
I like all sorts of stuff. AR mags, Glock mags, knives, flashlights, mag pouches, and you'll never know what else.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top