JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OMG, now Global Warming is causing the earth to slow it's rotation! That means that storms will be more slow moving and stay longer in areas. Floods, blizzards, tornadoes - oh my!

California's going to be shake-n-bake then fall into the ocean. I think that's good for 6 or more blockbusters!
At least, maybe, hopefully, we'll be done with movies about zombies and aliens. :rolleyes:

I read this article on Forbes magazine this morning. As I am currently reading a book on earthquakes in the Pacific Northwest, as well as having actively working on earthquake-related preps most of this year, it caught my eye. Anywho, I just thought I'd pass it along. Cheers, friends.

Earth's Rotation Is Mysteriously Slowing Down: Experts Predict Uptick In 2018 Earthquakes, by Trevor Nace, Forbes, November 20, 2017
Once they start fracking around Coos Bay due to the LNG drilling, you can bet considerations to ground water in the way of wells and springs will be forfeited
and any risk that involves anything major will be secluded and prevented from public view.

In 65 years I only remember two earthquakes around here. Didn't feel the first one and just might have felt the second one. For an expert to tell me there will be more all I could say back is I doubt I will be alive when it happens.:D

I remember the one that I think was in 92 or 93. it was a pretty good one, like a bang, a sudden shift. Felt like a truck hit the back of the restaurant I worked at. almost got crushed by a ice machine :eek:

I remember one in the early 60's very well. I was sitting on the toilet and all of a sudden it started rocking back and forth sideways. I thought I was going to fall off. The '93 earthquake woke me out of a sound sleep. It was pandemonium in the house with my 2 young children and my wife hysterically sceaming and crying. And almost all the neighbors milling around in the middle of the street in their bathrobes 10 mins later.

My Tahoe SUV is so massive that it must be the cause of slowing the Earth's rotation down. Tahoe!

And all this time I thought it was my '03 F-250, named the Scharnhorst because in a parking lot it's like maneuvering a battleship in the Marina.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top