JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I cut this Chinese ammo open to see if it was steel core and found that the tip was hollow and was full of these little round white balls. I found out this is some experimental Chinese ammo with plastic beads in the tip that is really rare. I really want to trade it for other rare AK ammo but will consider other ammo trades. Remember this stuff is super rare so don't offer me a box of wolf for a box of this. If you have some 7.62x39 AP, real AP, or tracer rounds, or anything rare like that you get first shot at it.

Tamarahand019_zpsb6c61408.jpg Tamarahand022_zps6169e593.jpg Tamarahand024_zps3a2160a4.jpg Tamarahand025_zps57b9c49a.jpg pix793068020_zpsf77be770.jpg

These flatten out when shot into wet newspaper. Maybe that's the result they were looking for since hollow points are frowned on as military ammo. On another forum it was said that the Soviets first made these to fill the wound with plastic that wouldn't show up in an x-ray, to complicate treatment of the wound. I can not confirm or deny either of these theories, but know it's very rare and collectable.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.