JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When you really think about it what is expensive/overpriced?? My definition of overpriced is a common gun that is $50 less than what it would cost new...
Something like that, but I know what I mean lol.

Funny, I never see a post here from someone bubbleguming because they got a good deal! If you don't like someones price it's none of your business. The end.

Really? Nobody ever done a thread saying they had a great experience and got a good deal..?
Maybe I should do that one too then, since that how it was when I found and purchased my Ruger Super redhawk thru the classified here!
(Thanks Calib for a great deal and good times!)

Of course you always ask for slightly more than you actually want, normal negotiations right. I usually use ~10% as a rule of thumb myself. BUT not being aware of what you are selling actually costs/is worth is pretty dumb!
And like 'FA9' just pointed out, asking MSRP is really dumb! I don't think I've seen ANY gunshop actually asking MSRP... Always less. Some cases not by much, but still.

Where are your complaints when I put a price that is to low? Do people jump up and warn us? No just send a message saying I will be right there. It works both ways. I the price is to high for you move along.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top