JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Didn't see the actual shooting but herd it and ran out quick enough to see everyone on the ground covering, calling out for any casualties and herd the tires squealing. This happened on first and pine lastnight 6-8 shots fired into a parking lot across the street from qube night club. the shots were fired into the parking lot behind Kells from Pine street. anyone else witness this? :huh:

Sunnyside? So-Cal, 1980-2000.

Sunnyside, WA. Mexican gangs have taken over the last 15 years. It's like the wild west out there. Tumbleweeds blowing down the street, and beat up old Camaros instead of horses. Sound about right, Riot?

Anyway, that sucks that degenerate gang bangers go around shooting, anywhere, Portland, Sunnyside, or So Cal. I'm getting pretty sick of it. They deserve to get brought to justice.

Sunnyside, WA. Mexican gangs have taken over the last 15 years. It's like the wild west out there. Tumbleweeds blowing down the street, and beat up old Camaros instead of horses. Sound about right, Riot?

Anyway, that sucks that degenerate gang bangers go around shooting, anywhere, Portland, Sunnyside, or So Cal. I'm getting pretty sick of it. They deserve to get brought to justice.

Yeah same thing in Caldwell, ID the area where I grew up. Mexican gangs all over the place. Every single night on the news was shootings and I remember a couple times driving by swat trucks and what we thought must be FBI SUV's all circled around different parking lots. It's really getting out of control in this country.

Was around 2am sunday morning. so the bars we're just closing. they had the intersection blocked off for a couple hours and we're searching all the cars for bullet holes. We found one bullet hole in a sign on the sidewalk. Who know's where all the rest ended up.

I have not seen a news article on this one yet.

I grew up in Los Angeles county and it was as regular as the sun rising there. It only made the news if an innocent bystander got shot. I wouldn't be at all surprised if City Hall worked hard at suppressing this type of story.

I grew up in Los Angeles county and it was as regular as the sun rising there. It only made the news if an innocent bystander got shot. I wouldn't be at all surprised if City Hall worked hard at suppressing this type of story.
This is true. Drive by, home invasion, murder? No big deal, just business as usual. I lived in OC and worked all over So-Cal from 1980 to 2000. You just become numb to it and go about your day. I hope we never get to that point here. But I cant see the trends reversing anytime soon.

Lefty.

Last Edited:
This is true. Drive by, home invasion, murder? No big deal, just business as usual. I lived in OC and worked all over So-Cal from 1980 to 2000. You just become numb to it and go about your day. I hope we never get to that point here. But I cant see the treads reversing anytime soon.

Lefty.

+1 on that.

San Diego vet here 67-96 (south bay).

It got so common that the news just didn't report it unless someone died.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top