JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
You know what, I'm done with being called hippie. You are just an offensive person here to cause trouble. You're angry and hateful, and clearly not here for any reasonable exchange of ideas. Don, is that you?!?

If a moderator would like to end this thread, please feel free.

While observing some of the differences in generations - here's another: Covering oneself in 'look at me - look at me' things like masses of tattoos in what's called 'public skin' ...

Meh -- every generation has some fashion sensibilities that later generations look at and go "WTF?" In the Founding Fathers' time, it was self-poisoning through excessive lead exposure in makeup and hair (or wig) powder: https://www.ucl.ac.uk/museums-static/objectretrieval/node/111

Although this era was known as the Age of Enlightenment, most fashionable men and women poisoned themselves with red and white lead make-up and powder. (Swinfield: p97) The make-up they used caused the eyes to swell and become inflamed, attacked the enamel on the teeth and changed the texture of the skin causing it to blacken, it was also not uncommon to suffer baldness, and for a time it became fashionable to shave the front hairline. It was known that heavy use of lead could cause death. (Baker: p210)

Not angry at all..just gotta educate the liberal infiltrators..nah not hateful at all ive worked for ,with and helped all colors of people. Your the hateful one trying to find trouble when there was none to begin with.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads