JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I will look into it more then Max, it is about time I get one, I have 2 guns now that are begging for one, and it would be easy enough to get a threaded barrel for a bunch of my handguns.

I've been looking at the AAC 762-sdn-6, and the silencerco Saker. both are fairly compact and will do every rifle caliber I have right now.

Silencershop has SDN-6's in stock right now for $736 out the dealers door (plus the $200 stamp obviously).
<broken link removed>

Silencershop and Silencerco went seperate ways unfortunately... Silencerco didn't like how cheap S.S. were selling their products for.

Also circling back to your original question, Lehigh's Maximum Expanding 194gr bullets are the only true expanding subs on the market currently. There is a new company releasing their take on the bullet soon (I can't think of the name at the moment). If you haven't already go over to 300blktalk.com, most 300 BO info on the web by far.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top