JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am putting up for sale one of my very rare micro galil build. This Rifle is 92R compliant, its built on true IMI Micro Galil parts kit. The Kits, especially the recievers and buttstocks are getting harder to find, and they are getting very expensive. The reciever is a ORF milled 4140 heat treated steel, the barrel is a 7in chromed lined with a pinned fake can for the legal 16in length. A competent gunsmith can remove the pin for a SBR with approved, and proper documentation of course where legal. These builds are going for way over what I'm asking for. Purchased this way before the precrazed era and I'm not selling this at precrazed price, for what the kits cost, and assembly this price is fair and discounted.

The Micro will come with
2 new 35rnd mags in package
1 12 rnd mags
UTG Tac-Light

ASKING $2100, Not really interested in trades, have to many M4s, Polytech Aks, M1A's, Fals, but will entertain offers. I will require bill of sale and a peek at your WA ID, or CCW
now for pics..