JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry, in our house we can only prepare for one cataclysm at a time.

Had to sell off all of our Cascadia earthquake stuff to get into the Pandemonium supplies.

Holding (& using) the Pandemonium stuff until CNN & FOX give us the "all clear".

Then we'll sell off all the remaining Pandemonium stuffs and buy up towards an EMP stockpile. Maybe a hoard.

Not quite sure yet, as selling off a stockpile is far easier than doing so with a hoard.

Waiting on what "they" tell us what we should do, once this current cataclysm has resolved.
Now this IS an interesting post. From you.

Now this IS an interesting post. From you.

Thankfully I was lazy & left the Covid season decorations up, & never had a chance to plant the riot poles.

MSM hasn't extended the riot season, but seems they doubled up on the Covid.

Whew! Boxing up, then unboxing the Covid decorations would have been such a chore!

Thanks!

That seems to me to be a statement to our enemies: "Hey, we have the ability to figure out who you are and will be come after you if you try it." However, there is no substance to it if it's limited to AFTER the attack.. It appears to be an attempt to stop it from occurring, without anything behind it. I support that effort of course:)

Thankfully I was lazy & left the Covid season decorations up, & never had a chance to plant the riot poles.

MSM hasn't extended the riot season, but seems they doubled up on the Covid.

Whew! Boxing up, then unboxing the Covid decorations would have been such a chore!
Mommy always says better safe than sorry
I'd keep the protection in place...just in case
59DBA67E-D2AC-42DB-BD2B-14CD0077269D.jpeg

Imagine a world without all of the digital sh..., back to manual everything. Even walking!
People will still have bicycles and hand carts, and it is likely gasoline/diesel engines will still be around, even if only the old points ones. It is also very likely that not long after EMP hits, electricity and electronics will return. Its not an "end all"; just a temporary, (Edit; temporary as in anywhere from 3 months to a few years) if significantly damaging event.

Last Edited:
Most likely occurrence is that you will be locked out of your own electronic lock safe when the lock gets fried. Most Electronic keypads have a plastic cover that looks chrome, but it isn't. Every electronic lock will be inoperable.
This is part of the reason I stay away from electronic sighting systems and gun safe's.
I don't want my guns to be inaccessible when they are needed.
That's the precise reason I went with ye ole dial lock... The safe contents will remain accessible, regardless...
If your safe has an EMP-resistant lock/keypad (as mine does), then you will be able to open your safe. Once! Which should be all you need in the event of an EMP burst.
An EMP-resistant lock will provide shielding against an EMP attack for one cycle. Assuming you open your safe after that first burst, you will be able to access your stuff. If there is a second burst, your lock's EMP protection was fried after the first one. This is coming from S&G themselves. I'm not making this up...

Last Edited:
Don't be concerned about the "grid" being taken down. Don't be concerned about anything. I have a supply of Tinfoil hats that will protect you from everything. They are available on Ebay, BUT WAIT!!!!!!!! If you order in the next five minutes, we'll DOUBLE your order! (just pay an extra fee) We'll also include our new TACTICAL JOCKSTRAP as an added bonus!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top