JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Huckleberry,

If you want to shoot your M1A, you should come to the vintage match at Tri-County as well. Great bunch of guys and a much more relaxed setting to work on your positions and fundamental highpower skills. All shoting is at 200 yards on the vintage 5V targets. Shooting those matches are what got me started in highpower. Plus they reinforce that everyone needs a Garand, and trust me, you do.

Ted

Huckleberry,

If you want to shoot your M1A, you should come to the vintage match at Tri-County as well. Great bunch of guys and a much more relaxed setting to work on your positions and fundamental highpower skills. All shoting is at 200 yards on the vintage 5V targets. Shooting those matches are what got me started in highpower. Plus they reinforce that everyone needs a Garand, and trust me, you do.

Ted

Wait, they will let me shoot my Springfield Armory M1A at the Vintage match even though it's not true vintage, just a modern
version? If they will I just might come to it. And yes, I do need a Garand....it's on the Wish List!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top