JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This was Jet's biggest at the time I bought it, Model JDM-18 and is still sold unchanged in many outlets including the Northern Tools link provided here:
http://www.northerntool.com/shop/to...xaFwNBTgUO3SjfQPuZ269m1gVsYfxskkD1BoCt8nw_wcB

I painted it machine grey when I got it - I didn't like their white and knew it would be harder to keep looking good. Other than the color this is as new and running fine.

It powers on 220/230V single phase so if you've got 220 in your shop it'll plug in. No phase conversion needed.

I've got a cherry picker so can swing it out to the door but you'll need a pickup, tiedown, and best to bring some muscle bound friends as the mill itself is about 660 lbs. The stand isn't a big deal but holds the machine fine and has leveling feet for an easy setup when you get it home. Jet mill_drill.jpg Jet mill_drill-2.jpg

Sorry about the photos - the machine is stuck back in a corner unused for years but it's plugged in and can be demonstrated right where it is.

Jet mill_drill.jpg

Jet mill_drill-2.jpg

Well, cash is best for me but it'd depend.

If you want to propose a trade all I can do is say "Thanks, but no."

I don't have anything in particular I'm wanting except for prewar Walther ppk/s 7.65mm, or a nice replica Schofield revolver in .45 Colt, 7 1/2" barrel or the Russian version in .44 Special.

BTW, I'm in the hills east of Battle Ground, WA - it used to be called Venersborg up here and sometimes shows that way on maps. About 30 miles to PDX.

Wish I had room in my garage for that.

It takes about 3'x3' floor space and is approx. seven feet tall on the stand.

It's a good steady machine and I wouldn't sell it if I hadn't come onto a killer deal for a nice Bridgeport Series 1. This Jet has just been sitting for the ten years since I got the other and I just found this section of the forum so thought maybe someone should be putting it to good use.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I'd have put it in Craig's List, and might yet, but I hate putting ads in CL because of the flood of questions and jerkoffs that often result from it.

Last time I did, a GREAT deal on three winches, one of the guys who came to look had me thinking I was gonna' have to draw on him any second.
He apparently couldn't read well and so thought I should have said that they weren't new Warne winches, or something. He actually got all pissed off right here in my driveway. While we're getting confrontational my wife called the cops and came out and told him so he got in his truck, slamming the door and burning away out my 1/4 mile gravel driveway. All that for three good winches for $300. ? Think "I AM The Macho Man" ...LOL!

The next guy was a cruiser guy (Toyota FJ40) like me and was as happy as a kid when he left with his new winch stash.

I have the next larger one the JDM-20 and I have flogged the heck out of it since we got it in 1987. I can tell you how many hundreds of hours that thing has been making everything from Switchblade parts to Hot rod parts. Even woodworking projects and gun stocks.

They are very well built machines.

You wouldnt be interested in a almost brand new savage 338 lapua...its a $1400 gun

No, sorry. I'd have no use for that caliber any more. I'm relegated to the benches shooting my Garands and bench guns with all the other old codgers. :(

I hate resurrecting threads, especially when the poster hasn't been seen in years, but poster does not allow PMs and this is something I would really be interested in, so I am going to take a chance that he/she has email notifications turned on and still has the mill/drill.

Is this still available?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top