JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently purchased a Ruger GP 100 (5" Davidsons special). First time out to shoot it, it would discharge a couple rounds and then hang up tight. Did it several times, at one point while trying to clear it, I pulled the trigger a couple times and the third time it came loose and discharged (pointed in safe direction). That ended all that. Went home, took it completely apart, inspected it to the best of my abilities, lubed, reassembled and went back out and tried again, same issues. Called Ruger, talked to a very nice lady named Patricia, explained my issue, she immediately issued a UPS shipping label and it was gone the next day. I received it back at 2 weeks to the day, works excellent so far, on the invoice it said they replaced the firing pin. This is all to say, Thank you to Ruger for their outstanding service again, had a problem with a used rifle couple years ago and same kind of excellent service. I know that it should be assumed that any manufacturer would want to cover their butt when a new firearm has issues but I and I'm sure some of you have read otherwise, so I think it's important to point out good service when you get it. By the way after I fired the revolver and made sure it was working like it should, on the way back across the lake the boat sank and I lost another good gun. THANK YOU RUGER !!!

I have a Ruger Super Blackhawk that I once decided to take the grip frame off of (can't even remember why any more). I found a couple of stripped screws there, and the threads in the frame were messed up. I called them, they told me to send it in, and it came back with a new (main) frame. I didn't even ask them to do that, they just did it. I probably would never have known the screws were messed up if I hadn't taken it apart.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews