JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I bought this practically new pistol not long ago from another great member on here. I got my hands on another pistol that I have been wanting for quite some time, so I just don't see myself shooting this one much. I put maybe 50 rounds through this when I obtained it. The only change is I installed some Hogue grips on it. Below is from the original seller's listing as it still applies. No trades and local sale only. If you come to me in Gresham, I will waive the BGC otherwise, buyer is responsible for BGC fees. I am selling it for what I paid.

For sale is a red box Sig P226 with a ton of accessories and already set up to take a 1/2x28 suppressor. "Red box" Sigs are generally refurbed and modernized law enforcement and trade-ins, but can also be unused/unissued and virtually new. This one apparently was never issued as it was in perfectly new condition when I bought it a year ago.

To date it has only had about 100 rounds through the factory barrel. Shoots like an absolute champ the way this legendary pistol should.

Since then I have added Sig suppressor-height night sights and a very high quality Silencero threaded barrel. Though I set it up to take a can, the threaded barrel has zero rounds through it.

Included:
- original box with all original contents
- factory barrel with very low round count
- 2 15-rd mags (Sig OEM)
- 2 17-rd mags (Sig OEM)
- a CompTac Kydex holster designed for tactical and/or competition use

All in all this is a great way to get into a can-ready 226 with all the extras for less than $1000.

IMG_8669.jpg p226-1.jpeg p226-2.jpeg p226-3.jpeg p226-4.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service