JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is a ~nice~ V6 1985 Chevrolet Monte Carlo with no more than 85,000 original miles...somewhere in the 84k's. There is nothing wrong to be said about this car...the body is clean, straight, and rust free; the engine has never had an issue and has been regularly serviced (I have service records that go all the way back to 1985). The interior is clean and free of tears, rips, stains, and even wear...as can be seen in the photos. It even retains it's factory hub caps and floor mats! You don't see 'em in this kind of shape everyday. I really wanted to hold onto it, but some things will always take precedence. This car has been garaged it's entire life. I bought it from an elderly man that only drove it on weekends, and it's been garaged since I joined the military 5 years ago...with the exception of my grandfather taking it out to wash it, check fluids, and run it to ensure the car was kept clean & in good working order. I'm posting this ad from my home in Tacoma, WA but the sale would be taking place in the Eugene, OR area...as that is where the car is located. This would make a good collector car, or a show car of you wanted an already clean platform to build on. I'm asking $4,500 OBO...meaning, or best offer! Don't be afraid to make an offer. More photos upon request. 13" 100 spoke rims can be added for the right deal or sold seperately...neither I, nor my grandfather, know much about the rims...so please dont bother me for details on them; I only know that they are "true spoke" 13 inch LA Wires. I can be reached at 2.5.3.~7.4.0.~6.8.3.9. for more details. My grandfather will be the one showing any interested individuals the car, but not before I speak to you first...I do not want to waste his time with tire kickers. Serious inquiries only. Thanks for looking.

-Rob

car.jpg

car1.jpg

car4.jpg

car5.jpg

car6.jpg

car2.jpg

car3.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show