JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Gun sold for asking price. If I did not get back to you it was because you offered a lesser amount than what was already a steal of a price. Sold for asking price to someone who wanted a high end gun at a great price.

As title says I am willing to sell this for much less than its market value as my ffl dealer has the gun I really have been wanting and cannot hang onto it too long for me. 550obo cash takes an excellent condition HK USP 9mm with three mags and factory box, 2 10 round mags 1 15 round mag. Gun is in excellent condition and as I looked into trading it in I know for a fact would be 700 or better at a gun shop. They offered me slightly less on trade so please do not think lowballing me will get this as I will just take the trade in offer.

I will take in trade a beretta 92fs compact as that is what I want or a cz 75 compact. Otherwise pony up the cash and save yourself 400 dollars off factory retail price for a gun that functions perfect and still looks beautiful.