JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SALE pending !
This one is a beauty! A Black Canik T-120.
The interesting part about the T-120 is that the frame is aluminum alloy; The slide is steel.
You get a full size pistol with much lighter weight.
Double/Single Action. Rear snag-free dovetail sights and fixed blade front sight. Cerakote finish and black polymer checkered grips.
2 Mec Gar- 17 Round Magazines included, and packaged in hard plastic case with the original owners manual.
From Cajun Gun Works I have added : Rubber CZ factory grips, the Excellent CZ 85C trigger with over travel adjustment. (I have included the screw and the allen wrench so you can adjust it as you wish). I like this specific model trigger as it has less curve so is easier on my finger. I don't typically even install the over travel screw but it is included as is the original trigger.
Also installed is the Canik steel trigger pin to allow easier disassembly, a reduced power trigger return spring and a 13# hammer spring (Blue spring) all from CGW. I smoothed up the trigger bar as well.
Trigger pull in single action shows up at 4.2 pounds on the electronic trigger gauge.
After some rounds through it, it should smooth out even more. It has have minimal use. No obvious wear at all.

Features:
• Frame: Aluminum
• Slide: Steel
• Barrel: Steel 4.7"
• Action: Double/Single
• Capacity: 17 Rounds 9mm
• Sights: Rear Snag-Free Dovetail, Fixed Front Blade
• Grips: Black Polymer Checkered
• Rail on Bottom of Frame
• Overall Length: 8.2"

Cash price is just $349 in Kelso at Gators Custom Guns.
They charge just $20 for a transfer and I will split it.
$10 more If I have to drive to Vancouver...

IMG_2156.JPG

IMG_2157.JPG

IMG_2158.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.