JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$875
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This has been a safe queen since I have another 1911 and needs to go. Sig Sauer does not make the Ultra Compact anymore. It is very light even loaded and very easy to carry concealed. It is in excellent condition and has an Ed Brown gold front sight professionally installed. $875 OBO. Please PM me directly with any questions or offers. Prefer to do transfer in Beaverton or Tigard area.

45 1.jpg 45 2.jpg 45 3.jpg 45 4.jpg 45 5.jpg Front sight.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
This has been a safe queen since I have another 1911 and needs to go. Sig Sauer does not make the Ultra Compact anymore. It is very light even loaded and very easy to carry concealed. It is in excellent condition and has an Ed Brown gold front sight professionally installed. $875 OBO. Please PM me directly with any questions or offers. Prefer to do transfer in Beaverton or Tigard area.

View attachment 1084134 View attachment 1084136 View attachment 1084137 View attachment 1084138 View attachment 1084139 View attachment 1084140
GREAT pistola !!! I own one. I think its a bit unusual to use the term "very light" though. Light is the last thing I would call this fine firearm. Solid steel frame and upper makes for a heavy gun. But regardless. I know it's gonna make its new owner very HAPPY. GLWS

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.