JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The nationally compiled crime data has lots of examples in the form of numbers of murders, rapes, home invasions, assaults, robberies, kidnappings, etc that happen every year.

If you study the faces of the two suspects, they look a LOT like the two animals (they have "unique" facial features) who recently killed that female CPD cop and almost killed her partner who's been in the ICU for quite a spell.

Hmmmmm…..

Note the video is a cell camera, and there is zero response from the holder, watching the guy being beaten. As soon as he has the opportunity to draw, then the screams start.
WTF is wrong with people? What, does the gun transmogrify the situation from "business as usual" to "horrific event"? I, for one, wanted to see the flash and muzzle rise, taking out the trash.

Note the video is a cell camera, and there is zero response from the holder, watching the guy being beaten. As soon as he has the opportunity to draw, then the screams start.
WTF is wrong with people? What, does the gun transmogrify the situation from "business as usual" to "horrific event"? I, for one, wanted to see the flash and muzzle rise, taking out the trash.
Ditto. I was disgusted that the filmer was happy watching two animals attacking their victim but when the jackals were denied their meat, screams of protest.

Seattle has a McDonald's that bad.

San Francisco too. I've been to both numerous times. Always sends my spidey senses into overdrive being at " that one McD's " no matter what city.
Portland over on Swan Island , that McD's on main industrial Drag at bottom of the hills is all plywood boarded fenced up . It made good steady business down there till that parking lot shootout, and I think I heard was a gun put to managers head .

Portland over on Swan Island , that McD's on main industrial Drag at bottom of the hills is all plywood boarded fenced up . It made good steady business down there till that parking lot shootout, and I think I heard was a gun put to managers head .
They closed that Swan Island McDee's? I guess I haven't been down there in a long time. We used to fish out o the Swan Island boat ramp for springers. That's been about 4 years. But we'd go down there once in awhile to ship or pick-up from UPS/FedX too.

Holy crap, I hadn't heard that. I haven't been over to Swan Island for a little while, but when I was working over there we had a bunch of issues with sketchy people. Our job site was broken into multiple times, which obviously led to a bunch of tools and materials getting stolen.

They closed that Swan Island McDee's? I guess I haven't been down there in a long time. We used to fish out o the Swan Island boat ramp for springers. That's been about 4 years. But we'd go down there once in awhile to ship or pick-up from UPS/FedX too.
Mike, when you enter the Swan Island Basin Ave. boat ramp parking lot and pull over to ready your boat, there is a service road that parallels the ramp and if you were to drive down that road towards the Freightliner air tunnel building, you would find a huge homeless camp and my advice is to go armed, as those folks are not very friendly, as it's a nest of drug dealers.

Holy crap, I hadn't heard that. I haven't been over to Swan Island for a little while, but when I was working over there we had a bunch of issues with sketchy people. Our job site was broken into multiple times, which obviously led to a bunch of tools and materials getting stolen.
Ya that Swan Island MicD's is in a spot that is just another Good business in Wrong place for a city who does not care about business owners . The public trail down to the big sandy Beach when turn-L there into the cul-de-sac dead-end to RR property, is now just a big dirty homeless camp there. and the RR tracks are just a criminal Hwy. , I really liked that manager at that MicD's, he was a real nice guy and I really miss my Fish Sandwich and large coffee I used to grab there ..LOL .. Even though that property is worth a bundle-$$ . that shootout was probably just the last straw I think with that franchise owner, and now it all Plywood-up and just covered solid with paint/Graffiti .

Been going down right there off-on with on-call job since 2013, and 100% of the time there was Armed . Was nice extra money, but I had enough of Portland and I just quit and walked last Thursday . Working nights right there close by that MicD's . I have heard night gunshot down there just 3 weeks ago, we throw trespassers out there regularly, and we had a guy come into the facility couple months back with a Hatchet in-hand looking to smash grab out of parked cars . SOoooo me now out a there and Portland can Suck my Balls .

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top