JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What's weird is that the tribe did not (apparently) find this guy's 1992 felony drug conviction before hiring him. He isn't a member of any tribe. The article is also vague on the question of whether this is a federally recognized tribe at all.

What's weird is that the tribe did not (apparently) find this guy's 1992 felony drug conviction before hiring him. He isn't a member of any tribe. The article is also vague on the question of whether this is a federally recognized tribe at all.
Vague is an understatement . it hard to find a press release that even has photo of the guy . So it is pretty obvious that your not expected to look to deep into the crime and suspect . Facebook account is probably washed also .
He holds no Tribal ID. .. ( just an educated guess ) ... He not possession of ' Issued Tribal ID ' because he has no parent mom/father born native american . He probably just slipped-in the backdoor 'by Marriage' of wife that holds Tribal ID .

I though a police chief can just deputize whoever they want!? I see nothing wrong there give california is anti constitution.

Gez deputized, donate some money to the tribe. Kinda like a political campaign lol.

This is not a lot different than Senator Feinstein Announcing she had given up her CCW! When in truth she had herself Deputized by the Federal Martials So that she could keep her gun on a plane or any other place she wanted! DR

Does anyone know whether being a member of a county sheriff's posse gives you any LEO type authority? They're described as community service groups but they're uniformed, I think.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top