JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
payback time starting with his ex-girlfriend, his ex's fiancee, and anything else that follows. he's a POS. his cause is for nothing since he decided to end his ex's life because he couldn't have a family of his own.

in a precinct that large, corruption will be around. however, it doesn't make his actions right.

A tidbit from the non redacted source.

If you had a well regulated AWB, this would not happen. The time is now to reinstitute a ban that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle? This is the same small arms weapons system utilized in eradicating Al Qaeda, Taliban, and every enemy combatant since the Vietnam war. Don’t give me that crap that its not a select fire or full auto rifle like the DoD uses. That’s bullbubblegum because troops who carry the M-4/M-16 weapon system for combat ops outside the wire rarely utilize the select fire function when in contact with enemy combatants. The use of select fire probably isn’t even 1% in combat. So in essence, the AR-15 semiautomatic rifle is the same as the M-4/M-16. These do not need to be purchased as easily as walking to your local Walmart or striking the enter key on your keyboard to “add to cart”. All the firearms utilized in my activities are registered to me and were legally purchased at gun stores and private party transfers. All concealable weapons (pistols) were also legally register in my name at police stations or FFL’s. Unfortunately, are you aware that I obtained class III weapons (suppressors) without a background check thru NICS or DROS completely LEGALLY several times? I was able to use a trust account that I created on quicken will maker and a $10 notary charge at a mailbox etc. to obtain them legally. Granted, I am not a felon, nor have a DV misdemeanor conviction or active TRO against me on a NCIC file. I can buy any firearm I want, but should I be able to purchase these class III weapons (SBR’s, and suppressors) without a background check and just a $10 notary signature on a quicken will maker program? The answer is NO. I’m not even a resident of the state i purchased them in. Lock n Load just wanted money so they allow you to purchase class III weapons with just a notarized trust, military ID. Shame on you, Lock n Load. NFA and ATF need new laws and policies that do not allow loopholes such as this. In the end, I hope that you will realize that the small arms I utilize should not be accessed with the ease that I obtained them. Who in there right mind needs a bubbleguming silencer!!! who needs a freaking SBR AR15? No one. No more Virginia Tech, Columbine HS, Wisconsin temple, Aurora theatre, Portland malls, Tucson rally, Newtown Sandy Hook. Whether by executive order or thru a bi-partisan congress an assault weapons ban needs to be re-instituted. Period!!!

Mia Farrow said it best. “Gun control is no longer debatable, it’s not a conversation, its a moral mandate.”

Sen. Feinstein, you are doing the right thing in leading the re-institution of a national AWB. Never again should any public official state that their prayers and thoughts are with the family. That has become cliche’ and meaningless. Its time for action. Let this be your legacy that you bestow to America. Do not be swayed by obstacles, antagaonist, and naysayers. Remember the innocent children at Austin, Kent, Stockton, Fullerton, San Diego, Iowa City, Jonesboro, Columbine, Nickel Mines, Blacksburg, Springfield, Red Lake, Chardon, Aurora, and Newtown. Make sure this never happens again!!!

In my cache you will find several small arms. In the cache, Bushmaster firearms, Remington precision rifles, and AAC Suppressors (silencers). All of these small arms are manufactured by Cerberus/Freedom Group. The same company responsible for the Portland mall shooting, Webster , NY, and Sandy Hook massacre.

Killing people for revenge is not right. He was supposedly fired from the lapd for making false statements about his training officer kicking a schizophrenic man in the face. Can you believe a police training officer would do such a thing?

A tidbit from the non redacted source.

If you had a well regulated AWB, this would not happen. The time is now to reinstitute a ban that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle?

Hmm.. but it was ok for him to own a .50 caliber?

Do not deploy airships or gunships. SA-7 Manpads will be waiting. As you know I also own Barrett .50′s so your APC are defunct and futile.

Whatever. His manifesto seems to start off ok then it just turns to sh*t, like he had a mental breakdown in the middle or writing it. Guy is not stable, obviously, but there should still be more investigation into his claims of corruption within the LAPD. Maybe all they put him through caused him to snap.

His list of "High Value Targets" in the force.

Racist Whites
Racist Blacks
Racist Latinos
Sexist Lesbians
Asians? Who are innocent apparently but they don't speak out about the above so they gotta go too. Wha????

Me thinks his calling everybody racist and/or sexist is a projection.

So he goes after the children of these "High Value Targets" and also unaware targets of opportunity because they wear a badge.

Yeah, brave guy. Protector of the innocent. Right.

Well the So Cal cops sure have a problem w this guy hunting them down.

I'm sure some in the PO use some rough language, no doubt that they blackball whistle blowers and no doubt some are down right not suited for law enforcement. But even if all his rationalizations are correct he's still a crazed, cold blooded murderer and didn't belong on the force.

In his manifesto he related an experience where a White officer called a citizen/suspect the N word. Our hero here said he would have been justified immediately shooting his fellow officer in the back of the head. :s0131:

Plus he had a AD, says him. Wondering if he shot at or near another Officer purposely.

This guys thought the whole world was out to get him. Regrettably, now he is right. Has been angry since he was a kid. Was a time bomb that finally went off.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. We need to take care of our own mental health. We are not built to carry a grudge all our lives. It is like a seed that will grow into something really ugly and evil. Here is the proof. We need to forgive and forget. Not just for the sake of the ones who wrong us, but for our sake.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top