JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I get it, he's on the run because he's looking for the real killers of the girl, the fiance and the other cops.

And they set him up five years after he was fired. Ingenious, they waited until the case was forgotten and only then did they frame him by killing the daughter of a fellow cop, another cop and another innocent civilian. No wait, he was about to testify against them about a corruption case that goes all the way to the top.

And all this is easier to believe than a rookie with a racist chip on his shoulder who blames everybody for possibly being wronged and after obsessing over it for five years decides to go postal in the biggest way possible. Cool.. It's not like we don't see a couple of these per year, what's different here is he's a cop and he announced his plans beforehand.

Gonna be a heck of a movie. Too bad it's been done so many times already.

I get it, he's on the run because he's looking for the real killers of the girl, the fiance and the other cops.

And they set him up five years after he was fired. Ingenious, they waited until the case was forgotten and only then did they frame him by killing the daughter of a fellow cop, another cop and another innocent civilian. No wait, he was about to testify against them about a corruption case that goes all the way to the top.

And all this is easier to believe than a rookie with a racist chip on his shoulder who blames everybody for possibly being wronged and after obsessing over it for five years decides to go postal in the biggest way possible. Cool.. It's not like we don't see a couple of these per year, what's different here is he's a cop and he announced his plans beforehand.

Gonna be a heck of a movie. Too bad it's been done so many times already.

Your more than likely right. I'm just suspicious at the speed that everything has come together, and this manifesto he supposedly posted. I just believe that there is much we aren't being told right now by both the media and the police.

payback time starting with his ex-girlfriend, his ex's fiancee, and anything else that follows. he's a POS. his cause is for nothing since he decided to end his ex's life because he couldn't have a family of his own.

in a precinct that large, corruption will be around. however, it doesn't make his actions right.

For those who can't read, it was NOT his ex or his ex's fiance.

I read the whole thing. I think LAPD is in for a very long ride. This guy can do what he wants and eventually the local gangs are going to support/aid him. Much like how Bin Ladin won the support of local villagers.

He has studied and prepared. He has ran several scenrios out in his mind several different ways. He has time on his side. He can do what he wants when he wants. He is going to make Ted Kaczynski look like a boy scout.

Interesting times ahead.

SF-

His plans sound like too many bad movie scripts. I don't doubt that he is capable of a hit or two but a one man war against the LAPD reads like something Jackie Chan would star in.
nd I reject the notion that he might get aid from gangs. Remember, he is so guided by his 'shoreline' and against injustice. I doubt he is going to collaborate with organized crime.

I highly suggest everyone download and (fully) read Christopher Dorner's Manifesto.

The guy is not a whacko, he's highly intelligent and very articulate.

Christopher Dorner's Manifesto: Los Angeles Cop Killing Suspect Leaves Disturbing Writings On Facebook

LOL, this guy is a nut. He just rambles from one subject to the next. He talks about Michelle's bangs and then to killing people that "wronged" him. Now, I'm not sure how your brain is wired but I don't think I'm interested in killing people that I perceive as having wronged me. Yeah, he's a slice short of a loaf.

this guy is a nut.
No, he is a dangerous sociopath who has gone off the deep end. With any luck he he will find himself alone, hungry and in the middle of nowhere and a sudden return to reality will come crashing down so hard he will realize what he has done and do the right thing.......

somebody who, like him, is built like a brick craphouse does not just disappear. yeah, i know of his past as a commanding officer in the naval security forces as well as being a prior LEO trainee for the LAPD. i don't think he's anywhere near big bear. he may have slipped back down into the inland empire and is biding his time, waiting to strike again. i also believe somebody or some people are helping him.

it also looks like he may get his wish. LAPD is reopening the case that led to chris' termination from the department. they say it's not about appeasing a murderer. i think it is. they're beginning to feel the public pressure.

his manifesto reads a lot like imp of the perverse by edgar allen poe. it was poe's criticisms about society at the time. i swear he was both drunk and high on something when he wrote it. chris, however, appeared to be sober while writing his manifesto.

at any rate, the fight he thinks is a noble one ceased being noble the very instant he decided to kill monica and lawrence. he's now in the same crap boat as the rest of the ones he has issues with within the LAPD.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top