JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is somewhat troubling:

"They have had guns not accounted for in the past, but … it was always one or two here and there, not this many at once," Wallace said in court documents.

Is it typical for gun shops to lose "one or two here and there"? Over the length of time Wade's has been in business, I imagine that could add up to quite a few.

The man lacks moral standards. Or, rather, his moral standards stink. Stealing guns to payback for HIS thinking he was shorted money in a deal? Come ON, man! Well, I suppose he'll be in rather deep much for some time now. Seems he's been caught, hand in the bickies..... sixteen pistols at his house, stolen from that shop. He'll never legally own a firearm again. I wonder what his "payback" was to the store where he lightfingered the stogies.....

I may be a little slow..but what do you mean by this?

Do you mean gun shop salesman occasionaly steal inventory and sell it out the back door?

Nobody will ever know. I was standing in another gun shop when the news broke about Bullseye. The proprietor told me, "You watch, they'll claim it was stolen" and that's exactly what they said a few days later.

If this happend in Portland he'd get off with a hand slap. No money for cops, or prison guards for new built jail. Our gov. plans to open the prison gates to anyone short of murder conviction soon. In this economy they will surely find great jobs breaking into our homes and cars.

If this happend in Portland he'd get off with a hand slap. No money for cops, or prison guards for new built jail. Our gov. plans to open the prison gates to anyone short of murder conviction soon. In this economy they will surely find great jobs breaking into our homes and cars.

I've worked for the Oregon Dept. Of Corrections for more than 15 years and I'd have to say this statement "Our gov. plans to open the prison gates to anyone short of murder conviction soon" is completely false!

Well if ya want to split hairs we can change that from murder to child molester...same point. The gov. has never seen a tax he didn't like, and when he comes out of his cave, or where ever he's been you are not going to like what you see.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top