Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

ex-employee steals 16+ guns from gun store

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by doubleactiononly, Apr 10, 2009.

1. doubleactiononly

doubleactiononly Seattle Member

2. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

This is somewhat troubling:

Is it typical for gun shops to lose "one or two here and there"? Over the length of time Wade's has been in business, I imagine that could add up to quite a few.

3. tionico

tionico Thurston County Well-Known Member

The man lacks moral standards. Or, rather, his moral standards stink. Stealing guns to payback for HIS thinking he was shorted money in a deal? Come ON, man! Well, I suppose he'll be in rather deep much for some time now. Seems he's been caught, hand in the bickies..... sixteen pistols at his house, stolen from that shop. He'll never legally own a firearm again. I wonder what his "payback" was to the store where he lightfingered the stogies.....

4. Mainsail

Mainsail Puget Sound Active Member

The DC sniper used a gun that was stolen from Bullseye's in Tacoma. If you believe that I have a bridge for sale, cheap.

5. RainbowBob

RainbowBob North Seattle Member

I may be a little slow..but what do you mean by this?

Do you mean gun shop salesman occasionaly steal inventory and sell it out the back door?

6. Mainsail

Mainsail Puget Sound Active Member

Nobody will ever know. I was standing in another gun shop when the news broke about Bullseye. The proprietor told me, "You watch, they'll claim it was stolen" and that's exactly what they said a few days later.

7. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

If this happend in Portland he'd get off with a hand slap. No money for cops, or prison guards for new built jail. Our gov. plans to open the prison gates to anyone short of murder conviction soon. In this economy they will surely find great jobs breaking into our homes and cars.

8. uscsoldier

uscsoldier Salem, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I've worked for the Oregon Dept. Of Corrections for more than 15 years and I'd have to say this statement "Our gov. plans to open the prison gates to anyone short of murder conviction soon" is completely false!

9. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

Well if ya want to split hairs we can change that from murder to child molester...same point. The gov. has never seen a tax he didn't like, and when he comes out of his cave, or where ever he's been you are not going to like what you see.

10. slythorne

slythorne Western Washington Member

I know where I work we have had NO guns just up and disappear that I have heard of... Sounds like a mismanagement issue and lack of inventory control....