ex-employee steals 16+ guns from gun store

Reactions
This is somewhat troubling:

"They have had guns not accounted for in the past, but … it was always one or two here and there, not this many at once," Wallace said in court documents.
Is it typical for gun shops to lose "one or two here and there"? Over the length of time Wade's has been in business, I imagine that could add up to quite a few.

Reactions
The man lacks moral standards. Or, rather, his moral standards stink. Stealing guns to payback for HIS thinking he was shorted money in a deal? Come ON, man! Well, I suppose he'll be in rather deep much for some time now. Seems he's been caught, hand in the bickies..... sixteen pistols at his house, stolen from that shop. He'll never legally own a firearm again. I wonder what his "payback" was to the store where he lightfingered the stogies.....

Reactions
I may be a little slow..but what do you mean by this?

Do you mean gun shop salesman occasionaly steal inventory and sell it out the back door?
Nobody will ever know. I was standing in another gun shop when the news broke about Bullseye. The proprietor told me, "You watch, they'll claim it was stolen" and that's exactly what they said a few days later.

swoop

Reactions
If this happend in Portland he'd get off with a hand slap. No money for cops, or prison guards for new built jail. Our gov. plans to open the prison gates to anyone short of murder conviction soon. In this economy they will surely find great jobs breaking into our homes and cars.

Reactions
If this happend in Portland he'd get off with a hand slap. No money for cops, or prison guards for new built jail. Our gov. plans to open the prison gates to anyone short of murder conviction soon. In this economy they will surely find great jobs breaking into our homes and cars.

I've worked for the Oregon Dept. Of Corrections for more than 15 years and I'd have to say this statement "Our gov. plans to open the prison gates to anyone short of murder conviction soon" is completely false!

swoop

Reactions
Well if ya want to split hairs we can change that from murder to child molester...same point. The gov. has never seen a tax he didn't like, and when he comes out of his cave, or where ever he's been you are not going to like what you see.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
DRRC .22 Rimfire Challenge Oct 10
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Oregon State Steel Challenge Championship
Central Oregon Shooting Sports Association
Millican, OR 97701, USA
Miller's Quarry Clean-Up
Miller's Quarry
Miller Rd, Mt Hood Village, OR 97067, USA
Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom)
Seattle, WA, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Triple B Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Triple B Guns
    This isn't really a review as we own the store but rather an invitation to come down and visit us. We specialize in hard to find unique guns but...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
Top Bottom