JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone else received a survey from EVERYTOWN ?o_O

I thought, what the heck :confused: Fill it out, all in the negative and send it back on their money.:p

One question asked, Something like, what else I could do for them?:rolleyes:

I answered, yes, I could help run you out of town on a rail.:eek::eek::eek::D

sounds like a good dig at them but you cant financially hurt everytown & as deceitful as that crew is I would fear any response whatsoever they would count as a win in their stats to spew all over the next state they buy off the democraps

Sounds like another good lead-in into why a super-one-party rule in Oregon is not good for Oregonians!

Giving ANY party full control is a mistake. Our system is supposed to be a close contest, so only the most important things are made a law after a knock down dragout fight. Unfortunately, the citizens are the rope in a tug of war - and I sure as heck am feeling it today.

My boss today mentioned he was getting spammed on his facebook page with everytown ads. I haven't seen a single one.

I've been seeing them on a regular basis as well because a friend of mine "Liked" them, so he can keep an eye on what they're doing (he's against them, but wants to know what they're saying), so I keep getting ads that say "so and so likes Everytown..." It's really annoying, and I really question whether him knowing what they're doing is of enough value to make up for all the free advertising he's giving them... I wish Facebook had a "watch evil entity" button, so you can keep tabs on them without liking them and giving them free advertising.

I ventured onto the Moms Demand Action and wanted to puke. Naturally, they praise the passing of 941, saying that "finally background checks are required on ALL sales, even online!" What a joke that people follow them without even knowing the facts. Someone said armslist.com is "pure evil." They actually think you can order a gun straight to your door from there.

I ventured onto the Moms Demand Action and wanted to puke. Naturally, they praise the passing of 941, saying that "finally background checks are required on ALL sales, even online!" What a joke that people follow them without even knowing the facts. Someone said armslist.com is "pure evil." They actually think you can order a gun straight to your door from there.
It's deliberate misinformation. They did the same in TV ads during the I594 campaign. They claimed you could order anything on armslist and gunbroker without bg checks. Hundreds of thousands of guns. Reality is, only 2% (average) is being sold in your state and available in direct transfers. Of those 2% most sellers will require a bill of sale, and many times the presentation of a CPL - to cover themselves. Yes, lots of deliberate misinformation to obtain the votes from the gullible.

It's deliberate misinformation. They did the same in TV ads during the I594 campaign. They claimed you could order anything on armslist and gunbroker without bg checks. Hundreds of thousands of guns. Reality is, only 2% (average) is being sold in your state and available in direct transfers. Of those 2% most sellers will require a bill of sale, and many times the presentation of a CPL - to cover themselves. Yes, lots of deliberate misinformation to obtain the votes from the gullible.

Sickening. Armslist is laughing I'm sure, since the new law shouldn't affect them at all.

Sickening. Armslist is laughing I'm sure, since the new law shouldn't affect them at all.
Not directly, no. Especially not the dealers that advertise on Armslist, but does anyone here know what the used firearms market is like in CA or other states that have similar laws? It is likely to drive more people to purchase new.

Not directly, no. Especially not the dealers that advertise on Armslist, but does anyone here know what the used firearms market is like in CA or other states that have similar laws? It is likely to drive more people to purchase new.

People can still post on there, exchange information, and conduct the sale. I don't see how the new law will even hurt private sales, whether they be legal or "illegal."

I take it "unlicensed sellers" refers to private sales? Let me guess, the ad says "alley behind the corner store at 11 pm, no background check, cash only"

guns.png

Is that an add that Everytown used in their report? On one of these threads I posted my analysis of the report. Basically, selling handguns that appeal to criminals (mostly hi-points) at big discounts. And then extrapolating those results to the entire Armslist/Oregon market. And they only talk about 4 of their 11 potential felons. And no posting of threads that they used. $300 for a Glock 27 is pretty cheap, isn't it?

Is that an add that Everytown used in their report? On one of these threads I posted my analysis of the report. Basically, selling handguns that appeal to criminals (mostly hi-points) at big discounts. And then extrapolating those results to the entire Armslist/Oregon market. And they only talk about 4 of their 11 potential felons. And no posting of threads that they used. $300 for a Glock 27 is pretty cheap, isn't it?

This was just an ad from Moms Demand Action. Complete crap and their followers just gobble it up. I suppose that organization makes them feel like they are finally a part of something.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top