JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My late husband used to have several sayings.

I want to say one so BADLY but I can't here! It's killing me to keep my mouth closed and my fingers from typing it here!

So, I will say something else to those groups.

HOW THE HECK DO YOU THINK WE WON OUR LIBERTY AND FREEDOM FROM THE KING ON THIS INDEPENDENCE DAY?!

Duh?

It wasn't from casting spitballs into the air and hitting the King's soldiers and sailors!

Crikey, these groups could screw up --- well --- never mind.

Bow to king, uh, never mind, we won THAT war!

Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
― Samuel Adams

Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

L. Neil Smith

People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence, they're begging for rule by brute force, when the biggest, strongest animals among men were always automatically 'right.' Guns ended that, and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work.

L. Neil Smith

Never Forget, even for an instant, that the one and only reason anybody has for taking your gun away is to make you weaker than he is, so he can do something to you that you wouldn't allow him to do if you were equipped to prevent it. This goes for burglars, muggers, and rapists, and even more so for policemen, bureaucrats, and politicians.

L. Neil Smith

Cate

I got 8 pounds of really questionable Black Powder and I ain't 'fraid to use it!
A 150 gr charge in the .50 front stuffer and I bring the BOOM!

I'm ok with the fireworks, Being danger close in the past to the really dangerous heavy ordnance being dropped all around me, I know that the little flash's and bangs in the skies tonight are nothing compared to that!
Now if I see a B-52 overhead tonight, i'm gonna set a record digging a fox hole!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top