JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This ..and just a reminder of , I am here at home and not there....
Well that and a good book as well as , a glass of American Bourbon to celebrate our Freedom works for me...
Andy

You know I don't enjoy anything that goes boom.
So I'll defiantly have a bottle. Uh...…. Glass of Whisky. ;)

And I do appreciate the sentiment behind all those fireworks.

I am ambivalent about fireworks. Sniveling, intellectually dishonest, pustules who want to leverage tragedies for their anti-freedom agenda, however, I detest unequivocally. Everytown can pound sand.

75b0f14ac1e67b96031dd6f2f5493f0f.jpg

The 4th of July is just another day on the calendar. I celebrate Independence Day, which just happens to land on the 4th of July. You will never see a leftist organization refer to Independence Day by anything other than the 4th of July, much less than one that dedicated to disarming citizens. Ironically those who seek to disarm us ask that we help them on a day we celebrate because of armed citizens.

I'll be remembering the victims of gun and bayonet violence on July 4th, including my ancestors on both sides of the family that fought in the American revolution.

Every town is just looking for free press, they care so much for victims, they want to trample on the rights of law abiding citizens, make me want to puke...

Independence Day in 'Merica is celebrated with fireworks, that's how we display our Patriotism... Get over it!!!

I'll have to double down this year in celebrating p!ssing off Everytown and Bloomberg...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top