JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I will probably attend. I encourage other responsible firearm owners to attend, and politely and respectfully share their views with our State Senator.

• When:
    Tuesday, 01 July, 11 AM
  • Where:
    Office of Senator Maria Cantwell
    915 2nd Avenue, Suite 3206
    Seattle, WA 98174
You will need to put the dot back before the org in the web address - I'd prefer not to hotlink it.

Don't waste your time, she's one of Them and needs to be voted out of office.
I use to think that way as well. But any politician HATES negative press and controversy. they would rather rainbows and unicorns and flying fairies around their heads.
Show up, and it's a shower on their parade.
Don't show up, and they think they are even more empowered as no one feels strong enough about the issue (in their mind)

Both are a waste of time and space! All they have ever sent me were "computer" generated form letters that NEVER answered the "questions" a put forth to both of them over the years.

I've even called their offices NO help there either, just more "computer" generated form letters!!

They should have been recalled years ago! BUT Washington LIV'S keep putting them back in!

The issue isn't showing up or not showing up, it's if you DO show up you should try to make sure you stand out from the Everytown crowd (i.e. hold a banner, carry a firearm, etc.), make sure you are showing a bit of tact (not screaming, threatening, etc.) and that you dress appropriately (suit and tie, ect.).

If you show up in BDUs, open carry and have a sign that says "You can take my gun after I give you the bullets" you're going to be an Everytown posterchild.

We need more people wearing suits and ties, carrying the American flag and banners that say "I'm not a terrorist, so stop treating me like one."

Just Saying

I will probably attend. I encourage other responsible firearm owners to attend, and politely and respectfully share their views with our State Senator.

• When:
    Tuesday, 01 July, 11 AM
  • Where:
    Office of Senator Maria Cantwell
    915 2nd Avenue, Suite 3206
    Seattle, WA 98174
You will need to put the dot back before the org in the web address - I'd prefer not to hotlink it.

Cantwell is a UNITED STATES senator.

'Everytown' anti-gunners to dump mail at Cantwell's office Tuesday

This week, according to MSNBC, gun prohibitionists will dump some 2.5 million postcards at the offices of U.S. senators and representatives across the country, and that includes Washington's junior Senator Maria Cantwell, tomorrow at 11 a.m.

<broken link removed>

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews