JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling off some extra stuff that I don’t use:

1. IWB Holster for Kahr P9. Made by K&D Holsters. Reddish-brown leather with cloth backing. Plastic clips are adjustable for height and cant. Has a few scuffs from use, but in great overall condition. (Holster is not as dark as the picture shows.)
Price: $45 shipped. ***SOLD***

2. Black Micarta grips for Browning Hipower. These grips are in like new condition. They were briefly mounted then removed from the gun. These grips are thin and comfortable. They MAY need a slight amount of fitting, as HP frames have varied somewhat over the years.
Price: $35 shipped. ***SOLD***

3. Wood Grips for older Ruger Security Six. Made by Jay Scott. These target-style grips were made for the older version of the Ruger Security Six. In new condition.
Price: $30 shipped. ***SOLD***

4. Small OEM Grip for GP100. This is the small OEM rubber grip with the wood panel. The smaller grip usually came on the 3" barreled GP100's. Excellent shape.
Price: $35 shipped. ***SOLD***

Borrowed photo of the revolver grips. The item being sold looks just like this ones in the photo:
image002.jpg

5. Colt DS grip. Made by Pachmayr. Like new in package. This grip covers the front and back straps on the revolver. I believe that this might also fit the Colt Cobra and/or Agent, but don't quote me on that.
Price: $12 shipped OR you can have it free if you buy one of the other items.

Borrowed photo of the revolver grip. The item being sold looks just like this one:

Payment by PayPal or money order. Would also be willing to trade for:

- a good quality leather holster for a CZ 75B, OWB or IWB.
- factory Glock 19 magazines, 15-round.
- factory or Mec-gar CZ 75 9mm magazines, 16-round

Thanks for looking! I live in the Renton area.

TMann

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads