JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Where are all the liberals that were protecting this idiot. They have nothing to say now?

I am proud to say I have no liberals as friends. Thank God

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

The next time you hear anyone say "nobody needs an AR-15", immediately ask that person what kind of car they drive. When they answer, proceed to tell them they dont "need" that particular vehicle, and that it should be made illegal to own. Tell them only Kia's in 4 cylinder versions are acceptable. When they tell you your logic is flawed or start acting confused, remind them that cars kill more people than guns. And with their logic, it only makes sense to start banning cars of your choice:). I hope I never truly need my AR's, I just want them, and there's nothing wrong with that!!

Where are all the liberals that were protecting this idiot. They have nothing to say now?

I am proud to say I have no liberals as friends. Thank God

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Please stop calling these people liberals. There is nothing liberal about them in the real sense of the word. They like to change the meaning of words and co-opt them for their twisted agenda. It is like freaking 1984 newspeak. Rush Limbaugh might be dumb enough to fall for it and give them that word, but I refuse to do so.
There is nothing liberal about people who believe that government should be able to control most aspects of people's lives.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top