Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Everyone hit Starbucks, Saturday August 24th

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by meener777, Aug 23, 2013.

1. meener777

meener777 King County Active Member

2. meener777

meener777 King County Active Member

My bad, didn't see previously posted thread. Oh well, cant hurt if a couple more people see this news! :p

3. GunnyG

GunnyG The Highlands Active Member

Here's the take-away the demanding Mommies should recognize: Never, ever screw with a Marine Gunnery Sergeant's coffee. Ever.

... oh, and this is a shameless bump to the top of the page ;-)

meener777 and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Bacchus

Bacchus The Republic Active Member

I was there at a Kirkland Starbucks. I see the leftist whackos now have the liberal media pushing their story on television news.

5. Brutus57

Brutus57 Skagit County Well-Known Member

I bought a joe and a danish at the Belfair Starbuck's and wasn't carrying simply and only because I went in to prison Saturday to a bike show for the inmates. I probably should carry to church but I don't, yet. Otherwise I do. Good for Starbucks. I'd rather buy more BBs with that sort of money but I'll buy a drip and support their corporate sanity amongst the insanity. It is NATURAL law we have the right to defend ourselves on top of the government guaranteed right!. Any bubblegumming business or private citizen who thinks their sign or word trumps this is delusionAL!

BRUTUS OUT!

6. Brutus57

Brutus57 Skagit County Well-Known Member

and by governmental right I mean the Constitution

7. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

Once in a great while, Ill get a 10 shot coffee at a starbucks, but to go spend 2 bucks for a cup of coffee that I used to buy for .10 with refills, just grates on me.

8. Riot

Riot Benton County, Washington Well-Known Member

Too bad they closed early (7:30)....had to go to roasters instead

9. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

2nd suspect arrested in Spokane; Starbucks ‘buycott’ a bust

Spokane Police announced that the second suspect in the slaying of 88-year-old Delbert “Shorty” Belton was arrested at about 3 a.m. this morning along with “several other people” who are now under investigation for rendering criminal assistance.

Second suspect arrested in Spokane; Starbucks ?boycott? a bust - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

Looks like the good guys turned out Saturday and sent the nanny-state mommies packing..

10. rick benjamin

rick benjamin USA, Or, Damascus Secure the drama Silver Supporter 2016 Volunteer

Nice writeup Dave!
    You foregot to mention I spent $18 in joe n scones in one day, left a $2bill tip at Sandy OR Starbucks