JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Indeed. Gonzo factor is why I find this one curiously interesting. That and that is one compact .50 BMG rifle. (Though my Spidey-Senses is this one would cost a pretty penny.)
317A4B24-0ABD-4555-8858-452AA12EE80D.jpeg

50AE9B1B-BCCB-4CF4-9FD0-6A4A2F672419.jpeg
That thing is so cool I would be tempted
to sell some other toys to get one. Plus I really need one cuz we've got a bad starling problem around here.

Hard to wrap my head around having a 50bmg cartridge ignited that close to my face. But this thing is bad a$$!
You might be surprised just how common bullpup actions are on .50s. Both of Barrett's bolt actions, the M99 and M95 are. The reason I believe this is the charging handle is in the next zip code and I almost have to stretch to get to it on my M82A1 even though I'm over 6' tall. So it just makes bolt manipulation more manageable. Then the balance issue of having a 29" barrel hanging WAYYYY out there makes shoulder firing from standing difficult. That 30lbs really feels like it but I imagine having everything tucked in would suck a lot less. I can say in 5.56, my X95 is much handier than my ARs despite weighing slightly more. Just nothing hanging out that far

You might be surprised just how common bullpup actions are on .50s. Both of Barrett's bolt actions, the M99 and M95 are. The reason I believe this is the charging handle is in the next zip code and I almost have to stretch to get to it on my M82A1 even though I'm over 6' tall. So it just makes bolt manipulation more manageable. Then the balance issue of having a 29" barrel hanging WAYYYY out there makes shoulder firing from standing difficult. That 30lbs really feels like it but I imagine having everything tucked in would suck a lot less. I can say in 5.56, my X95 is much handier than my ARs despite weighing slightly more. Just nothing hanging out that far

All valid points!

Pretty cool but at over $10K its an easy gun to pass on buying or having on my wants list.
$10K can buy lots of guns that are in my opinion much cooler, like submachine guns.
Honestly if it doesn't have a giggle switch to me it isn't worth more than $3K for any gun, part of the reason I've never owned a .50BMG.(that and having the space and a place to shoot it)

a Chinese made .50BMG with a recoiling barrel, Its basically a single shot because after the first shot your follow up shot is gonna take a while to aim back on target.

a Chinese made .50BMG with a recoiling barrel, Its basically a single shot because after the first shot your follow up shot is gonna take a while to aim back on target.

It's not Chinese, bud. This rifle is not the Zijang M06 (derived from the M99), nor any of the other conventionally laid-out Chinese anti-material rifle platforms... Not that you would be able to legally import any of the Chinese weapons into the U.S. (thank Clinton). It's Hungarian. And, they were imported first through Canada.

To all others. Hurricane Butterfly had them. There is a bit of a discrepancy on their product page description, though. They were ordered for import via Tactical Imports before that. The general price range was in the $14,500s. I'm guessing that, for the right price, HB would import one for you. Otherwise, I'm willing to bet that they would know who could.

Last Edited:
It's not Chinese, bud. This rifle is not the Zijang M06 (derived from the M99), nor any of the other conventionally laid-out Chinese anti-material rifle platforms... Not that you would be able to legally import any of the Chinese weapons into the U.S. (thank Clinton). It's Hungarian. And, they were imported first through Canada.

To all others. Hurricane Butterfly had them. There is a bit of a discrepancy on their product page description, though. They were ordered for import via Tactical Imports before that. The general price range was in the $14,500s. I'm guessing that, for the right price, HB would import one for you. Otherwise, I'm willing to bet that they would know who could.
I was joking :s0139:,
just 23lbs

I was joking :s0139:,
just 23lbs

Just "23lbs" and your point is, what? The M-82A1 sits around 28lbs. And, I've owned one. Twenty-three in a bullpup is going to buy you far more accuracy standing or kneeling than a conventional platform (including the Serbu) and offer far more concealability than the rest.

It might just be my opinion -- and, also assuming there's a supplier who will import it presently -- but, the Sero GM6 Lynx is the most innovative anti-material rifle on the U.S. market presently. The only mechanical modification that I would, personally, make is the use of Barrett magazines in the platform.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top